Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Kotsay

Featured Replies

Does anyone here subscribe to Baseball Digest? For those who don't get it, every issue there is a page with a different player's profile. It's just a quick page with the same questions every month. The questions are your common "Who did you idolize growing up", "What player would you pay to watch play", "What's your most embarrasing moment in your professional career", etc...

 

The last question is "What's your most memorable moment"... Mark Kotsay's answer was his first Major League hit in 1997 vs Curt Schilling when he was with the PADRES !!! I had to read it a few times cause I thought I read it wrong.. Now, either the writer of the profile just didn't write the answer down correctly, or Kotsay has really forgotten his roots...

 

I had to mention this cause I like to read things where I know the Giants or Marlins will get some props. So, I figured Kotsay would mention the Marlins somewhere on that page. When I read it, I couldn't believe it.

I guess he didn't like the trade

Kotsay was on his way to becoming someone...after the trade he just wasn't the same.

 

I bet that's why he might still have a grudge with the Marlins.

I guarantee you 100% that it was a typo.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.