July 23, 200323 yr Dereck Lee productivity because it obvious some of you can't see pass deceiving stats. Statistics in and of themselves do not deceive you. It is people's interpretations of statistics which deceive you. If you know how to interpret stats correctly, you'll gain a lot of information from them. For instance, if someone sees that a certain batter (like, say, Derrek Lee) has a pre-Allstar batting average of .261 and a post-Allstar batting average of .295, and then states "Derrek Lee is a better hitter pre-Allstar break than post-Allstar break", they have not interpreted the statistics correctly.
July 23, 200323 yr I never said he didn't and he deserve props for today but Dereck Lee needs to show me he can be consistent with the bat. he doesnt have to show u anything... are u paying him the $$ ? if ur not he doesnt have to show u nothin...
July 23, 200323 yr Author he doesnt have to show u anything... are u paying him the $$ ? if ur not he doesnt have to show u nothin... If you attend games and pay for them than you should care who the team is starting.I know you are young but what type of question is that. I wasn't goign to respond to any more Derreck Lee related threads but I couldn't resist myself.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.