Jinx

PhxPhin

the announcers may need to work on the jinxing of the fish :blink:

in the fifth right as they were talking about the performance of moehler, he gives up back to back hits

and then in extras talking about how great the bullpen has been performing, the dragon slayer gives up a Admin wayne shot

blech

c'mon guys ... baseball 101 ... avoid the jinx

:whistle

I noticed both as well. What a depressing loss. We literally lost by inches both on the LoDuca hit and the Guillen shot and I feel there was bad umpiring.

735883[/snapback]

The homeplate umpire didn't do a good job. The strikeout pitch on Sea Bass in the 10th was waaaay to low to be a strike. He gave Livan some inside pitches that he refused to give to Moehler.

I noticed both as well.? What a depressing loss.? We literally lost by inches both on the LoDuca hit and the Guillen shot and I feel there was bad umpiring.

735883[/snapback]

The homeplate umpire didn't do a good job. The strikeout pitch on Sea Bass in the 10th was waaaay to low to be a strike. He gave Livan some inside pitches that he refused to give to Moehler.

735909[/snapback]

I agree. Tommy and Rich showed that specific pitch that was the exact same place for Livan as was Moehler and the calls went strike to Livan and ball to Moehler.