? for those that are Marlins and Dolphins both

Are you such a big Dolphin fan that you would still support an owner who is trying to kill your other team the Marlins?

I ask this b/c I meet alot of Marlin fans who use to be Dolphin fans, but the fact that there owner is killing the Marlins slowly. They hate them with a passion. Some are still fans but won't go to games to stick to there owner. I just wondering how much love do you have for your fish

Guest Juanky

I can't accurately say because I'm a Marlin fan above all else, but f*** Wayne and the Dolphins. I won't watch the NFL or the MLB again if the team moves.

I can't accurately say because I'm a Marlin fan above all else, but f*** Wayne and the Dolphins. I won't watch the NFL or the MLB again if the team moves.

759867[/snapback]

I don't agree with the second part of your statement but I love seeing the Dolphins lose because I hate Wayne.

Guest Fritz

I do hate Wayne but the Dolphins will always be my team, unfortunately they have a s***ty owner.

759890[/snapback]

Actually, the Dolphins have a great owner. Do you realize how much money he is willing to spend on the Fins? He gave Saban and the whole coaching staff big contracts, not to mention he wants to put a ton of money into the stadium and surrounding area to make it like an NFL village.

Just because Miami fans suck and never went out to watch the Marlins when they were a good team and then Wayne had that fire sale in order to recoup his money after the Title doesn't mean he's a bad owner. It means he's cheap, but he's not a bad owner. What he's currently doing to the Fish is definitely shady, but if it provides impetus to get a stadium deal done, then it's all for the best, no?

I do hate Wayne but the Dolphins will always be my team, unfortunately they have a s***ty owner.

759890[/snapback]

Actually, the Dolphins have a great owner. Do you realize how much money he is willing to spend on the Fins? He gave Saban and the whole coaching staff big contracts, not to mention he wants to put a ton of money into the stadium and surrounding area to make it like an NFL village.

Just because Miami fans suck and never went out to watch the Marlins when they were a good team and then Wayne had that fire sale in order to recoup his money after the Title doesn't mean he's a bad owner. It means he's cheap, but he's not a bad owner. What he's currently doing to the Fish is definitely shady, but if it provides impetus to get a stadium deal done, then it's all for the best, no?

759950[/snapback]

i just hope you're ready to be crucified by this whole board, buddy

759890[/snapback]

759950[/snapback]

760014[/snapback]

What he says is true...for football.

Wayne for the Dolphins: Fantastic owner

Wayne for Marlins: The Anti-Christ

759890[/snapback]

759950[/snapback]

760014[/snapback]

760068[/snapback]

i'm not disagreeing, i'm just warning

759890[/snapback]

759950[/snapback]

760014[/snapback]

760068[/snapback]

i'm not disagreeing, i'm just warning

760071[/snapback]

Was I disagreeing with you? I think not.

I was just adding more proof to your statement. :plain

Guest Fritz

759890[/snapback]

759950[/snapback]

760014[/snapback]

Trust me, I put on my flame-proof underwear this morning.

Guest marlins02

im a huge marlins fan but i love the dolphins as well. i try to go to a couple of dolphin games every season and would love to get my season tickets back. i really havent forgiven wayne for 98 because that hurt but i dont think about that when i pay for dolphin tickets or dolphins gear, i just think i want to see and support my dolphins. and honestly, like fritz said, he is a great football owner. hands off type of guy and is willing to spend, for the dolphins at least.

Guest marlins02

I just wondering how much love do you have for your fish

759859[/snapback]

just because someone still goes to dolphin games and loves them passionately doesnt mean they dont love the marlins as much as those that turned on the dolphins after 98.

759890[/snapback]

759950[/snapback]

760014[/snapback]

Crucified? Why, because some members can't handle the truth? What Fritz said was 100% accurate and if people can not accecpt that then they are in denial. Bottom line.

759859[/snapback]

just because someone still goes to dolphin games and loves them passionately doesnt mean they dont love the marlins as much as those that turned on the dolphins after 98.

760130[/snapback]

what I'm saying is your loyalty is so one side that it could cost the other its place in this town? b/c that's what your wonderful owner is doing in Tally. He pulling all stops from gettin that bill heard.

I'm not sayin don't be a fan of the Dolphins just don't put any money in that evil man pockets. He's done everything in his power since 98' too ruin the Marlins and any chance of them surviving in this town.

you might love him b/c of the things he does for one team, but what he's done behind the scenes to the other team is horrible.

form your own opinion, but he's killing the Marlins chances of a future at every turn.

759859[/snapback]

760130[/snapback]

what I'm saying is your loyalty is so one side that it could cost the other its place in this town? b/c that's what your wonderful owner is doing in Tally. He pulling all stops from gettin that bill heard.

I'm not sayin don't be a fan of the Dolphins just don't put any money in that evil man pockets. He's done everything in his power since 98' too ruin the Marlins and any chance of them surviving in this town.

you might love him b/c of the things he does for one team, but what he's done behind the scenes to the other team is horrible.

form your own opinion, but he's killing the Marlins chances of a future at every turn.

760558[/snapback]

No, that is not what you are saying/doing.

What you are trying to do is organize a boycott of the most beloved team in our city basically. No matter how much love we all have for the Marlins, Miami is a football city and the Dolphins are the apple of the city's eye. It is ridiculous to think that boycotting the Dolphins with the few fans the Marlins have will have any effect. The Dolphins are constantly selling close to 80K tickets a game while the Marlins struggle to get 20K. What you are trying to do and accomplish is pure lunacy and I suggest you drop your petition because it is worthless.

759890[/snapback]

759950[/snapback]

WHAT?!?!

He's an evil person who happens to own the most popular franchise in this city. Which has blinded some of what he really is...a *%^#%*^%. He's killing YOUR team slowly, but of course you seem not to care the way your throwing around praises to the man.

Do you think its a good thing if the Marlins don't get there stadium? nevermind I'm not going to waste my time.

759890[/snapback]

759950[/snapback]

WHAT?!?!

He's an evil person who happens to own the most popular franchise in this city. Which has blinded some of what he really is...a *%^#%*^%. He's killing YOUR team slowly, but of course you seem not to care the way your throwing around praises to the man.

Do you think its a good thing if the Marlins don't get there stadium? nevermind I'm not going to waste my time.

760561[/snapback]

Yes, he is so evil, etc..... :thumbdown

As bad a man as you think Wayne is and as horrible a baseball owner, he is equally an amazing football owner, one of the top, if not the top in all of the league. As a football and baseball fan, I can not ask much more of him, if anything I blame the lack of Marlins fans in South Florida, which is pathetic.

Blame the lack of support from the fans/community, not Wayne. Quit being such a copout.

759859[/snapback]

760130[/snapback]

760558[/snapback]

What you are trying to do is organize a boycott of the most beloved team in our city basically. No matter how much love we all have for the Marlins, Miami is a football city and the Dolphins are the apple of the city's eye. It is ridiculous to think that boycotting the Dolphins with the few fans the Marlins have will have any effect. The Dolphins are constantly selling close to 80K tickets a game while the Marlins struggle to get 20K. What you are trying to do and accomplish is pure lunacy and I suggest you drop your petition because it is worthless.

760559[/snapback]

then your supporting his efforts of destroying the Marlins...thank you for your support

759859[/snapback]

760130[/snapback]

760558[/snapback]

760559[/snapback]

then your supporting his efforts of destroying the Marlins...thank you for your support

760564[/snapback]

You are acting like a 6-year-old. Anyone who likes the Dolphins and will not give up the enjoyment of going to their games on Sundays is a traitor and supporting the destruction of the Marlins according to your logic. This is laughable.

759890[/snapback]

759950[/snapback]

WHAT?!?!

760561[/snapback]

Yes, he is so evil, etc..... :thumbdown

As bad a man as you think Wayne is and as horrible a baseball owner, he is equally an amazing football owner, one of the top, if not the top in all of the league. As a football and baseball fan, I can not ask much more of him, if anything I blame the lack of Marlins fans in South Florida, which is pathetic.

Blame the lack of support from the fans/community, not Wayne. Quit being such a copout.

760562[/snapback]

you think its the fans? LOL my goodness your blind. O by the way the Dolphins don't get 80k and sellouts. They barely make 60 plus and when those not so good teams come to town they have the TV stations buying up th erest of the tickets.

What do the Marlins get during a weekend homestand? 80-90 plus during a three game series? that equal to one Dolphin game. So please don't blame the fans, I blame someone else who hasn't allow a team to have a future b/c of his greed

You know, I'm a Marlins fan above all, and honestly, I think I'm mildly apathetic to the Dolphins simply because I find football boring to watch in person, but I don't get why people would hate the Dolphins because of what's going on with the Marlins.

I've met Huizenga in a private social setting and it took all my energy to refrain myself from strangling him because of what he did to the Marlins after '97, but I don't buy into the conspiracy theory pushed on this board.

If you must know, I'm family friends with Senator Jeff Atwater, and Jeff Atwater receives sizeable contributions from Huizenga for his campaign, yet Atwater is in favor of the stadium. If a guy who's from Wayne's district, who gets money from him isn't Wayne's lapdog, I'd really like to see some factual evidence linking Wayne to the killing of the Marlins in the Senate. It's an ignorant "good ol' boy" network from North and Central Florida that's trying to kill this pork initiative more than it's Wayne. Hell, I remember not too long ago that Teal Shadow was trying to tell us he wanted the Marlins out of the state all together, now it's he wants the Marlins to stay at Pro Player so he has more money for the Dolphins...which is it?

I'd really appreciate someone proving me wrong with factual evidence, not oddly written metaphors or simply calling me a :censored .

I'm not even saying I'm right, I'm just saying I see no reason to give all of this to Wayne, especially with my knowledge of what's been going on.

759859[/snapback]

760130[/snapback]

760558[/snapback]

760559[/snapback]

760564[/snapback]

You are acting like a 6-year-old. Anyone who likes the Dolphins and will not give up the enjoyment of going to their games on Sundays is a traitor and supporting the destruction of the Marlins according to your logic. This is laughable.

760566[/snapback]

some already do b/c they feel that strongly about the owner. there still fans by watching them on TV...but again thank you for your support

759859[/snapback]

760130[/snapback]

760558[/snapback]

760559[/snapback]

760564[/snapback]

760566[/snapback]

some already do b/c they feel that strongly about the owner. there still fans by watching them on TV...but again thank you for your support

760569[/snapback]

I find it funny that you have the balls to question my loyalty and support to my one and only favorite baseball team, the two-time World Series Champion Florida Marlins, because I will not abandon my passion for the football team I have been going to games for since I was three-years-old. You are a very mature guy. Keep fighting your worthless cause, I'm done with you on this subject.

P.S. The writing should be on the wall when you can not even convince a decent percent to agree with you on a dominant Marlins board.

Hell, I remember not too long ago that Teal Shadow was trying to tell us he wanted the Marlins out of the state all together, now it's he wants the Marlins to stay at Pro Player so he has more money for the Dolphins...which is it?

I'd really appreciate someone proving me wrong with factual evidence, not oddly written metaphors or simply calling me a :censored .

I'm not even saying I'm right, I'm just saying I see no reason to give all of this to Wayne, especially with my knowledge of what's been going on.

760568[/snapback]

What? when have I said I wanted the Marlins out of the state.You must have me mistaken for someone else.

Staying at the Pro? Why would I want them to stay to keep lining that man's pockets...sorry your confused