Pictures from last nights game

Well, yesterday my dad and I went to the Hammerheads game in Jupiter. I had alot of fun, many people talked non stop about how Dontrelle got Pitcher of the Month :woohoo Go D-Train!. While I was watching the game I got attacked by Hamilton the Mascot... he kept kissing my head :headscratch . Back to the game....The left fielder for the Hammerheads made 3 great plays..2 diving ones :thumbup I saw Abercrombie, he kinda miss played a routine pop fly and it dropped right infront of him.. miscommunicaion I guess between the CF, SS and the 2B man. . Oh Lordy, the SS (I dont know his name) he made 2 or 3 errors.. 2 were pretty much ground balls that went right through his legs. I felt bad for him because these were costly errors. I also saw Angel Molina- Isnt he the brother of Yadier and Benji Molina?

There was this older lady in the stands who was rooting for the Vero Beach Dodgers, everytime a Dodger would hit the ball she screamed beat it out. There was nobody in the stands so everyone could hear her.. One of the Dodgers singled sharply up the middle and she screamed beat it out.. :banghead Lady, how can you beat out a single :banghead . Another time the Dodgers 3rd baseman made a nice play but threw the ball in the dirt and kinda got away from him, While the ball was in the air, the lady yelled Nice Pick ___(name)____! She said that when the ball was not even close to the mit :rolleyes: I guess you had to be there.

Sorry some pictures are kinda blurry

Here are the pictures: I have no idea who these guys are :lol

The K- Man If he strikes out we all get something from McDonalds :lol

Something really gross on the dugout

Hammerheads first baseman (Ryan Bear)

I have no clue who he is:

I THINK this is Angel Molina

Pitcher: he kinda struggled a bit

I THINK this is Adam LaRoche's brother

Somebody :lol

Not sure who this is.. I took a pic of Abercrombie :confused I think this could be him

Pic of the stadium and the packed seats ;)

Thats all :)

I dont think he is related to the other Molina's Holly

761502[/snapback]

I think he is.. I just did a search on them

This was about the Molina brothers.. (Yadier, Benji, and Jose)

"Don't forget about Angel Molina, the (at least) 4th brother, who's in A ball in the Marlins system"

Linky #13

man Molina is huuuuuge... and I dont think he is related to the other Molina's Holly

also, normally the SS is Jose Campusano

761502[/snapback]

I'm with the Rampster on this...I'm fairly certain there are only three Molina brothers and Angel is not one of them.

I dont think he is related to the other Molina's Holly

761502[/snapback]

I think he is.. I just did a search on them

This was about the Molina brothers.. (Yadier, Benji, and Jose)

"Don't forget about Angel Molina, the (at least) 4th brother, who's in A ball in the Marlins system"

Linky #13

761506[/snapback]

I think the person you quoted is wrong... here is a scouting report on Molina

Angel Molina, OF, Florida Marlins

Drafted 823rd Overall (27th Rd), 1999 Draft, HS, Ponce, P.R.

Bats R/Throws R

23 YO, 6'2", 226 lbs

No relation to the catching Molina brothers, this Molina is a hitter without a real defensive position. He's a big, slow, converted catcher and his best role would probably be DH. On the plus side, he's starting to hit for some power and his walk rate is improving.

2004 Greensboro: .284/.330/.465, 27 2B, 18 HR, 55 BB, 110 K, 10 HBP, 469 AB

mL Career: .264/.344/.434, 55 2B, 34 HR, 107 BB, 265 K, 995 AB

He's turning into a real hitter, but some caveats are in order. He's been playing a year behind his age group. He also has the positional thing going against him. As an outfielder, he's not likely to ever be a good outfielder. Finally, while his offensive numbers are getting into the range where he can be considered a decent prospect, as a corner outfielder or first baseman, he still has a ways to go before he becomes a really good one. He's starting the year in Jupiter, which keeps him behind his age group. He's off to a slow start, drawing walks, but doing little else. However, that doesn't really matter. I won't start listing this season's offensive numbers until the sample size rises above 100 at bats. Molina's probably going to wash into the high minors and stick around there for a good 5-10 years. One in every 10 players like this breaks throuh and becomes Josh Willingham or Craig Wilson. The other 9 become the guys you've never heard of when you go to a AAA game.

ETA: 2007?

2 stars