3-1, 2.43 :woohoo

Hudson

2-1, 2.38 :boxed

TV: FSN, ESPN

Radio: WQAM 560, WQBA 1140 (Sp.)

Rally Scene: :prayer

:prayer JUST WIN :prayer

762492[/snapback]

the queen does it again.... :notworthy :notworthy ...bow down maverick... :mischief :lol :lol

Yahoo! Sports Game Preview

Tim Hudson looks to bounce back from his first poor outing of the season as the Atlanta Braves conclude a two-game series with the Florida Marlins at Turner Field.

Hudson entered last Friday's start at St. Louis with a 0.96 ERA after his first four outings, but allowed six runs and nine hits over six innings of a 6-5 loss -- just his third defeat in 80 career decisions when his team scored at least four runs for him.

``Unfortunately, I wasted a great offensive night by my team,'' he said.

The Braves are hoping Hudson can give a solid effort after their 11-6 defeat in Tuesday's series opener.

Carlos Delgado and Miguel Cabrera each homered and had four RBIs, as the Marlins overcame an early 2-0 deficit with a five runs in the third and three more in the seventh -- all scoring after the Braves retired the first two hitters of the inning.

Mike Hampton lost for the first time this season, and just the second time in 16 decisions dating to July 4.

``That's why they have three outs in an inning,'' he said. ``I was one pitch away from getting out of everything. But I was unable to get that pitch.''

The Marlins pulled out to a one-game lead over the Braves in the division race.

``We wanted to show them who's the boss in our division, so to speak,'' Atlanta second baseman Marcus Giles said. ``Obviously, we didn't do that tonight.''

It'll be even harder on Wednesday, as Hudson faces the Marlins' A.J. Burnett for the second time this season.

Burnett has allowed just two earned runs in each of his five starts this season, including two complete games. In his last outing, he allowed two runs and five hits over seven strong innings of a 6-4 win at Philadelphia, striking out eight and walking just one.

Since Aug. 24 of last year, Burnett is 7-1 with a 2.11 ERA, with 69 strikeouts in 68 1-3 innings spanning 10 starts. He's also limiting opponents to a .187 average during that stretch.

Stat of the Day:

Carlos Delgado vs. Tim Hudson (Career)

10H 5HR 6RBI 6BB .333 BA (30AB)

Starting Pitchers:

Burnett

Hudson

762492[/snapback]

the queen does it again.... :notworthy :notworthy ...bow down maverick... :mischief :lol :lol

762672[/snapback]

:hail :respect

Starting Pitchers:

Burnett

Hudson

762492[/snapback]

762672[/snapback]

Ramp's WS rings>Holly's :whistle

Pedro Cerrano: Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

Eddie Harris: You know you might think about taking Jesus Christ as your savior instead of fooling around with all this stuff.

Pedro Cerrano: Jesus, I like him very much, but he no help with curveball.

Lineups :D

Juan Pierre, CF

Luis Castillo, 2B

Carlos Delgado, 1B

Miguel Cabrera, LF

Juan Encarnacion, RF

Paul Lo Duca, C

Mike Lowell, 3B

Alex Gonzalez, SS

A.J. Burnett, P

Rafael Furcal, SS

Marcus Giles, 2B

Chipper Jones, 3B

Johnny Estrada, C

Adam LaRoche, 1B

Brian Jordan, LF

Andruw Jones, CF

Ryan Langerhans, RF

Tim Hudson, P

I guess Luis is not taking the day off :shrugs

WOW.. Everyone in our lineup (except for Mikey :( ) is batting over .300, in the past 7 days :)

Edited: Most of them :blush Where is JP :shrugs

Castillo .667

Conine .500

Cabrera .471

Lo Duca .357

Gonzalez .357

Willis .333

Encarnacion .333

Delgado .308

Easley .308

Lowell .214