so i was looking at standings

Looking at the stats, I'm more impressed that we've only allowed 78 runs as a team, the next closest are the White Sox with 98, and the next closest NL team are the braves with 100.

Now that's a crazy stat. :thumbup

766379[/snapback]

yeah that ones cute too.

I got your crazy stat right hyuh

NL East Actual

1. Atlanta 18-11 (.621) 129 RS, 99 RA

2. Florida 16-10 (.615) 129 RS, 77 RA

3. Washington 16-13 (.552) 126 RS, 125 RA

4. New York 16-14 (.533) 141 RS, 134 RA

5. Philadelphia 13-17 (.433) 122 RS, 148 RA

NL East Pythagenport

1. Florida 137-25 (.846)

2. Atlanta 114-48 (.705)

3. New York 88-74 (.543)

4. Washington 82-80 (.505)

5. Philadelphia 55-107 (.342)

We've also had two games wiped off the schedule...

766377[/snapback]

two games that were against the rockies on a road trip where we went 4-2

766380[/snapback]

But they would have been in Coors, one with Leiter pitching.

766383[/snapback]

wait wait, the same park that juan pierre hit a home run in the night before??? :thumbup

766377[/snapback]

766380[/snapback]

766383[/snapback]

wait wait, the same park that juan pierre hit a home run in the night before??? :thumbup

766386[/snapback]

Exactly, you can hardly call any game played at Coors a "lock" when your strength has been pitching. I don't care who is on the mound, they're going to have crazy stuff happen to them...breaking balls don't break as much, balls don't stay in the ballpark.

And if you were to just go by games that we "should" have won last year, we make the playoffs: Tampa Bay, Montreal, Pittsburgh, Arizona...

NL East Pythagenport

1. Florida 137-25 (.846)

2. Atlanta 114-48 (.705)

3. New York 88-74 (.543)

766384[/snapback]

I love the pythag win/loss, it makes everything so much rosier when you have good pitching...

766377[/snapback]

766380[/snapback]

766383[/snapback]

766386[/snapback]

Exactly, you can hardly call any game played at Coors a "lock" when your strength has been pitching. I don't care who is on the mound, they're going to have crazy stuff happen to them...breaking balls don't break as much, balls don't stay in the ballpark.

And if you were to just go by games that we "should" have won last year, we make the playoffs: Tampa Bay, Montreal, Pittsburgh, Arizona...

766394[/snapback]

someone pointed out earlier. thats the difference between this year and last year, so far at least we're beating up on the teams that we should. under .500 not exactly sure what the record is but i'm sure its fairly good.

i think if we can improve our record in one run games (1-4) then we'll be in great shape...

766377[/snapback]

766380[/snapback]

766383[/snapback]

766386[/snapback]

766394[/snapback]

someone pointed out earlier. thats the difference between this year and last year, so far at least we're beating up on the teams that we should. under .500 not exactly sure what the record is but i'm sure its fairly good.

i think if we can improve our record in one run games (1-4) then we'll be in great shape...

766398[/snapback]

One thing at a time, but our offense scores runs in feast or famine fashion. Hopefully, we'll level out at a consistent, almost "Braves like" level where we find a way to score just enough when the pitching on both sides is going well...

The Marlins have the second best record in the N.L., 4th in the whole leauge.

They have the fewest losses on the road in the N.L, and second fewest in the whole leauge.

They're the only team in the N.L. who hasn't allowed triple digit amount of runs. (the only other team to have not yet allowed triple digit runs in the whole leauge this year are the White Sox)

They have the fewest losses on the road in the N.L, and second fewest in the whole leauge.

They're the only team in the N.L. who hasn't allowed triple digit amount of runs. (the only other team to have not yet allowed triple digit runs in the whole leauge this year are the White Sox)

766406[/snapback]

Thanks for the recap. :plain

766406[/snapback]

You just repeated everything in the thread :plain

NL East Actual

1. Atlanta 18-11 (.621) 129 RS, 99 RA

2. Florida 16-10 (.615) 129 RS, 77 RA

3. Washington 16-13 (.552) 126 RS, 125 RA

4. New York 16-14 (.533) 141 RS, 134 RA

5. Philadelphia 13-17 (.433) 122 RS, 148 RA

NL East Pythagenport

1. Florida 137-25 (.846)

2. Atlanta 114-48 (.705)

3. New York 88-74 (.543)

766384[/snapback]

FIRE BOWA!!!!!!

766406[/snapback]

766416[/snapback]

Please find me something that I said that was already previously stated in this thread without editing any of your posts.

766406[/snapback]

766416[/snapback]

Please find me something that I said that was already previously stated in this thread without editing any of your posts.

766430[/snapback]

Except if you'd look, I only made that post. So I can't edit any of my posts :plain

We'll go from bottom to top, the "triple digit amnt of runs" stat.

Looking at the stats, I'm more impressed that we've only allowed 78 runs as a team, the next closest are the White Sox with 98, and the next closest NL team are the braves with 100.

Now that's a crazy stat. :thumbup

766379[/snapback]

And here's the loss aka record stat

we actually have the fewest losses in the NL.

yes i kno 'its only the second week in may' blabhalhbalh

who cares, certainly a great stat.

766375[/snapback]

or if you'd read before posting, you'd realize they were talking about the Marlins record and losses the whole time. :thumbup

if you wanna get real specific then year sure we spoke about the samethings but I gave different details

For the record I said we have the 2nd best in the NL and 4th best in the MLB and u said we had the fewst losses in the NL

And nowhere did you say that we have the fewst losses ON THE ROAD in the NL and the second fewest losses ON THE ROAD in the whole leauge

and you said we've allowed just 77 runs and the whitesox have allowed just 98 runs, but it sounds much cooler when you say that were the only team in the NL to not allowed triple digit amoutn of runs...lol

if you wanna get real specific then year sure we spoke about the samethings but I gave different details

For the record I said we have the 2nd best in the NL and 4th best in the MLB and u said we had the fewst losses in the NL

And nowhere did you say that we have the fewst losses ON THE ROAD in the NL and the second fewest losses ON THE ROAD in the whole leauge

and you said we've allowed just 77 runs and the whitesox have allowed just 98 runs, but it sounds much cooler when you say that were the only team in the NL to not allowed triple digit amoutn of runs...lol

766750[/snapback]

aka nobody cares. :thumbup

And nowhere did you say that we have the fewst losses ON THE ROAD in? the NL and the second fewest losses ON THE ROAD? in the whole leauge

766750[/snapback]

766790[/snapback]

I was just telling you because I read all the posts that you guys posted before and I was aware about what you guys had already mentioned.

And nowhere did you say that we have the fewst losses ON THE ROAD in? the NL and the second fewest losses ON THE ROAD? in the whole leauge

766750[/snapback]

766790[/snapback]

I was just telling you because I read all the posts that you guys posted before and I was aware about what you guys had already mentioned.

766796[/snapback]

Obviously not. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted ..

Get off Marlins back. Who cares if he repeated what others have said? If you do, you're just being an a**hole. You can really tell people's ages by how they react to little things. Grow up.

767033[/snapback]

Yep, pointless posts are great. All it does is create more crap that is more than needed. Congratulations, you've done it too. :thumbup