Marlins getting respect it seems...

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like I've been hearing on T.V. and reading on web sites alot about the marlins, probably cause of their pitching, I'm not used to that, especially on ESPN... :thumbup

Guest Fritz

Thank Dontrelle Willis.

775035[/snapback]

And the young superstar, Miguel Cabrera.

775068[/snapback]

No. Pretty much all the press is going to Dontrelle.

At any rate, who gives a damn about media coverage. It doesn't win us games, so who cares?

Thank Dontrelle Willis.

775035[/snapback]

775068[/snapback]

At any rate, who gives a damn about media coverage. It doesn't win us games, so who cares?

775319[/snapback]

Well what I find funny is that it is the same ESPN people many people bash most of the time for being stoopid about what they cover that is giving the Marlins attention.

So they are stoopid for covering the Yanks and Sawx, but NOT when they cover the Marlins, I get it now.

Personally, I can't believe there is hardly any press on the once distant last place D'Backs from last year compared to their fiesty team this year so far.

Thank Dontrelle Willis.

775035[/snapback]

775068[/snapback]

775319[/snapback]

Well what I find funny is that it is the same ESPN people many people bash most of the time for being stoopid about what they cover that is giving the Marlins attention.

So they are stoopid for covering the Yanks and Sawx, but NOT when they cover the Marlins, I get it now.

Personally, I can't believe there is hardly any press on the once distant last place D'Backs from last year compared to their fiesty team this year so far.

775322[/snapback]

I'm with ya on the D-Backs...that team has seriously turned things around this season.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Thank Dontrelle Willis.

775035[/snapback]

775068[/snapback]

775319[/snapback]

775322[/snapback]

Where have you been, man? There's been no one to rile up the masses. Good to see that your back and spittin fire.

Where have you been, man? There's been no one to rile up the masses. Good to see that your back and spittin fire.

775350[/snapback]

I am happy to see someone missed me. :p

Certain mods...webmasters...and other with high post counts decided to enforce a rule or two on me that they don't on everyone. Its okay, they want to be slick and sly they can be.

775350[/snapback]

Certain mods...webmasters...and other with high post counts decided to enforce a rule or two on me that they don't on everyone. Its okay, they want to be slick and sly they can be.

775352[/snapback]

so its ok to say niqqer?

775350[/snapback]

775352[/snapback]

so its ok to say niqqer?

775356[/snapback]

I think that is better than the actual word which was said by a number of people on these boards. I am pretty sure you dropped an N-bomb if I remember right, as well as a w*****k comment. Until recently you could have entered the word in the search feature and the posts would have come up. Most of them have been removed now after I brought it to Admin's attention of the seemingly double standard.

You didn't bring anything to my attention and ZERO posts were removed.

At least in the past you didn't make things up.

You got suspended because you broke the rules of the board which I'm sure everyone would agree you did by saying the word Das posted several times. The claims you presented against him are false -- if he had ever said those he would not only have been removed as a moderator he would've been banned just the same as you.

Now I'm going to lock this as it has gone terribly OT. Sory to the thread starter, feel free to restart the topic.