Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Rod

Featured Replies

A-rod isn't even 30, and he is 5 HRS away from 400.

The youngest player to 300 and 350 homeruns, and the youngest to 500 was Jimmie Foxx (who hit his at the age of 32, a month away from his 33rd B-Day)

So, do you think A-rod can keep it up and get to 500 before he is just barely older than Foxx?

I remember a guy named Girffey who was on this pace....

 

Too early to tell, and Im not gonna guess.

There is this guy, I forgot his name but it starts with a M... he plays for this team in Florida :mischief .

There is this guy, I forgot his name but it starts with a M... he plays for this team in Florida :mischief .

777607[/snapback]

let him get to 100 first

He is going to be 30 on July 27th, therefore, that gives him all of this season, all of the next season, all of the next season after that, then the first 2 months of the season after that to hit 105 home runs.

 

He has until June 2008 to hit 105 home runs...

 

If he continues as expected then he'll reach that goal...but if something very bad happens like what happened to Griffey then forget it...

 

My guess is that he'll make it.

 

I'm guessing he'll hit another 25 home runs this season.

35 home runs the next season,

35 home runs the next season,

and 20 home runs by June of the next season...

=115 home runs(10+)

There is this guy, I forgot his name but it starts with a M... he plays for this team in Florida :mischief .

777607[/snapback]

I think he'll break it after A-Rod resets it...

There is this guy, I forgot his name but it starts with a M... he plays for this team in Florida :mischief .

777607[/snapback]

I think he'll break it after A-Rod resets it...

777611[/snapback]

 

Pujols might get there first.

There is this guy, I forgot his name but it starts with a M... he plays for this team in Florida :mischief .

777607[/snapback]

I think he'll break it after A-Rod resets it...

777611[/snapback]

 

Pujols might get there first.

777613[/snapback]

whatever....lol

 

The point is that Miguel's gonna get the last laugh. :mischief

  • Author

There is this guy, I forgot his name but it starts with a M... he plays for this team in Florida :mischief .

777607[/snapback]

I think he'll break it after A-Rod resets it...

777611[/snapback]

 

Pujols might get there first.

777613[/snapback]

whatever....lol

 

The point is that Miguel's gonna get the last laugh. :mischief

777615[/snapback]

Incorrect. The answer is no because I will suddenly be in the Majors and hit 1,000,000 HRS in one season.

I'm going to vote yes since A-Rod IMO will have the record at some point, even though I think he'll lose it right after...

it's going to be fun watching A-Rod, Pujols, and Mcabs hitting all these Hr's for years to come. i think these 3 guys will end up on the top 10 all-time for sure by the time they are done

A-Rod's gonna own the all time record before hes done. Theres no doubt about that one. While Pujols is amazing, i cant see him hitting 50 plus homers in multiple seasons.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.