Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Last Day of School in Miami

Featured Replies

it ended at 12 for me....i had to talk to my counsler to sign up for summer night school, of course i didn't want to but i really need it...sometimes you just gotta sacrifice yourself for what will lead you to success in the future

791511[/snapback]

 

I have never heard of summe night school. Is that common there?

791611[/snapback]

at least in my school they have it, or i guess they just call it that cuz i asked for summer night school today and the hours are from 1:30- 5:45 so i asked again and they told me that it IS night school...i guess the day school starts early in the morning like regular school hours, and they consider it night school when you go later.

You all suck, I got out at 1130. :)

791620[/snapback]

My brother got out at 11:15 after taking finals. :D

 

We have 180 school days... how many do you have?

791549[/snapback]

Everybody has 180 days. 180 days of school is federally mandated.

I have two more finals tomorrow and then I'm out of there for good at 12:30.

 

And how better to start off a summer than going to Game 5 :D

I hate Gulliver

791848[/snapback]

don't worry, so do I

 

I got out at 10:30 on thursday, but I gotta be back on august 1 for freakin two-a-days

 

I hate those. Very very much.

I have two more finals tomorrow and then I'm out of there for good at 12:30.

 

And how better to start off a summer than going to Game 5 :D

791892[/snapback]

 

DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYNE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:plain

f***, i still got 2 more very very hectic weeks before ending this summer term.

 

still cant believe my sister's going to high school already, to me she's still the same annoying little girl that constantly followed me around.

My last day of school is June 16th and my Finals start on the 7th.

 

Were lucky because there's a Jewish holiday in between so we take a few finals, then we have a few days of break to study for the rest of the Finals.

 

Very convenient.

Summer A ends in like three weeks

Summer A ends in like three weeks

792723[/snapback]

 

 

im finally free 2 weeks from monday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.