Member Ranks Chart

I, proudly and with my head up high, hold the record for the most posts in a day. I believe I had between 215-225 posts within the 24 hour span. Marlinschik isn't even close to my record yet and she will probably lose some of her posts soon because they all have to be within 24 hours. So my record will remain untouched thank god.

809242[/snapback]

:lol :thumbup

Your sig is hilarious!

Guest Moneyball

Am I the only one who believes that post counts show your seniority (in most cases anyway) in a certain way?

I kinda had a certain level of respect for those with high post counts with first few months I was here. It's what seperates the veterans from the n00bs.

Am I the only one who believes that post counts show your seniority (in most cases anyway) in a certain way?

I kinda had a certain level of respect for those with high post counts with first few months I was here. It's what seperates the veterans from the n00bs.

814269[/snapback]

Doesnt the star kindof do that?

I just think that post counts have started to take away from actualy discussion and opinions.

The one line responses and emoticon posts are getting old IMO.

Guest Moneyball

814269[/snapback]

Doesnt the star kindof do that?

I just think that post counts have started to take away from actualy discussion and opinions.

The one line responses and emoticon posts are getting old IMO.

814341[/snapback]

I agree with you there. Certain members have made it into an exact science. I think the mods should weed these people out before we get rid of the post count entirely. Because it's really only a dozen or so people who make a contest out of the post count.

It would just seem odd not to have post counts.

Guest Juanky

Bah, I wish that was true. I think you are the exception, not the rule.

I've noticed several good posters have their posts read less when they get up there in numbers as opposed to when they didn't have as many. I don't know what contributes to that, maybe don't want to argue with them, think they have no life, think they say the same thing all the time, or something. But it happens.

Once Ramp gets close to 25,000, all MB.com members will be following his every post until he reaches this milestone just like fans do when a player is close to reaching 500 HR :lol .

815176[/snapback]

SportsCenter will get Ramp one of those cool graphics, like when ARod was nearing his 400th homeruns

:notworthy

Should just rename the next level to "Ramp"

815306[/snapback]

SportsCenter will get Ramp one of those cool graphics, like when ARod was nearing his 400th homeruns

815468[/snapback]

Oh yeah, someone said something about one line posts. I guess i should ramble on here, huh? Well, I guess I will. Sportscenter is a cool show. A Ramp graphic would be tight. That should be more than one line... :mischief

They should just remove all rankings and post counts from the board, it really should not be a competition.

I agree

814121[/snapback]

I second that motion.

814158[/snapback]

I strongly third that motion.

If you want to know how many posts you have then you keep count by yourself. If you want a little star then you could go to the store and buy some star stickers in any color.

Post counts aren't important. It seems to me that many people on this board have forgot- Quality> Quantity. That's the main point.

If you find something funny then you don't need to post a " :lol " emoticon. Everyone can assume you find it funny, especially if it's in the Humor Forum. It's pathetic how constantly members are only posting the "lol" emoticon or just saying ha ha and not adding anything to the conversation in that forum.

There are just so many examples of how people are constantly making uneccessary posts....

We should give out awards to the people who have the least amount of posts to avoid spamming. :lol

They should just remove all rankings and post counts from the board, it really should not be a competition.

I agree

814121[/snapback]

I second that motion.

814158[/snapback]

If you want to know how many posts you have then you keep count by yourself. If you want a little star then you could go to the store and buy some star stickers in any color.

Post counts aren't important. It seems to me that many people on this board have forgot- Quality> Quantity. That's the main point.

If you find something funny then you don't need to post a " :lol " emoticon. Everyone can assume you find it funny, especially if it's in the Humor Forum. It's pathetic how constantly members are only posting the "lol" emoticon or just saying ha ha and not adding anything to the conversation in that forum.

There are just so many examples of how people are constantly making uneccessary posts....

We should give out awards to the people who have the least amount of posts to avoid spamming. :lol

816301[/snapback]

I love how you make an example within an example...

I agree

814121[/snapback]

I second that motion.

814158[/snapback]

816301[/snapback]

I love how you make an example within an example...

816399[/snapback]

I know, I was trying to show people exactly what they shouldn't do.