Record disparity

The Folklegend

Anyone else noticed that Willis and Beckett are a combined 17-5 while the rest of the team is 12-22? I know Burnett and Moehler have pitched better than their records, but that's crazy. We'd be in trouble without those two at the top of the rotation.

802058[/snapback]

Call me nutz but it pitching like that didn't seem to hurt the D'backs. Schlling and The Big Unit led their team to a WS. I'd take another one this year.

Anyone else noticed that Willis and Beckett are a combined 17-5 while the rest of the team is 12-22?? I know Burnett and Moehler have pitched better than their records, but that's crazy.? We'd be in trouble without those two at the top of the rotation.

802058[/snapback]

Call me nutz but it pitching like that didn't seem to hurt the D'backs. Schlling and The Big Unit led their team to a WS. I'd take another one this year.

802089[/snapback]

Yeah, but for that to happen, the rest of the team has to be at or around .500, they're a combined 10 games under. When guys like AJ, Moe and Leiter aren't racking up the W's for your team, there's trouble. Yes, AJ and Moe have pitched better than their records, but you don't get into the playoffs being better than your record...

d-train is our best pitcher hand down. moehler has to be the most underratted pitcher in the league. and for some reason al lieter is doing horrible, dont get me wrong i love all the marlins but i wonder if he needs a rest and maybe we should send him on the disabled list and put in valdez. the results cant be worse. a.j will start to get some run support and josh will be josh.