DVD Discount Code

For anyone who buys a lot of DVDs, there are a couple of websites to check out:

1) DVDPRICESEARCH.COM - this place informs you of discount codes to use when you purchase at certain online sites. It also takes any title you give it and factor in all online websites main prices, tax, and shipping, and then tells you who has the best deals. They update daily, so check often for deals and codes...

2) DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM - this place 8 out of 10 times has the best deal after you use DVDPRICESEARCH.COM...their prices are near cost and there is usually no tax and they have free shipping. Thanx to using DVDPRICESEARCH.COM, I found out that if you the code: PRICESEARCH when you check out at DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM, you get an additional 20% off the total order. They did this back in November and I cleaned up on DVD box sets. Current code only good until 6/25 and only on in-stock items, not pre-order stuff...still, a very good deal to check out...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm waiting for that November deal from DDD.

There must be some deal or code to get that 15-30 % off at Amazon. I just checked Batman Begins and DDD has Amazon beat without even factoring in tax or shipping

Well, it WAS pre-ordered, but it might be because I'm a frequent customer, too. I think I've ordered 96 things to date this year alone.

You can't beat DDD prices, especially when you factor in shipping or tax (0 for both at DDD)

If you buy more than 35 buckaroos worth of stuff you get free shipping with Amazon.

I got Arrested Development season 2 for 25 bucks and Batman Beings for 15.

Prices tend to be cheaper on DDD over Amazon

You can't beat DDD prices, especially when you factor in shipping or tax (0 for both at DDD)

If you buy more than 35 buckaroos worth of stuff you get free shipping with Amazon.

I got Arrested Development season 2 for 25 bucks and Batman Beings for 15.

Prices tend to be cheaper on DDD over Amazon

I just compared prices on ten dvd's and Amazon is cheaper. Not by much, but they are. Batman Begins is 16.48 while on Amazon it's 15.66 for the double dvd deluxe. Arrested Development season 2 is 28 dollars and Amazon has it for 26 and some change. But, like I said before, I AM a frequent amazon shopper and I like to buy more than just dvd's, so that might change things.

Plus, sometimes I'd rather overpay and go to the store just so I have it in my hands right now.