August 1, 200323 yr Pudge at 2nd base next year?(if Luis isnt here) just a thought..... i mean, eventually he will have to get out from behind the catcher's mask to extend his career... any comments?
August 1, 200323 yr It would be more likely that the organization resigns Luiy instead of DLee, so I think Pudge will end up at first temporarily (maybe). Besides it would most likely be the best fit for him.
August 1, 200323 yr Author wherever he goes, i would think he could become a solid 2nd baseman.... maybe even 1st...
August 1, 200323 yr ^^^ i hope it can be with us.. he wuold be a great 2B one he is short.. 2 he fast.. and 3rd i think he has the range for 2B
August 1, 200323 yr lol...I dont see Pudge at 2B....he may have the build, etc. But can he field sharp grounders and such? Can he turn DPs? Can he be on the receiving end of a throw to 2nd on a steal? I dont know. But I doubt it. Ya never know though. Craig Biggio.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.