Rumors

Why would we trade for Sheff, he has said many times that he doesn't want to play more than maybe next season....I say we pass on this one unless they add some pitching to come along with sheff........

840434[/snapback]

We should trade for you since you're in the "Rockies minor league system"

Why would we trade for Sheff, he has said many times that he doesn't want to play more than maybe next season....I say we pass on this one unless they add some pitching to come along with sheff........

840434[/snapback]

840493[/snapback]

Huh?

840434[/snapback]

840493[/snapback]

Dude what are like 12 years old........i already proved that i am a Rockies scout unless your blind or can't read cause a article was posted from the Miami Herald which i was interviewed and if you wanna go ahead do some H.W. and you''ll find that i did play 2 seasons rookie ball out of Santa Fe......Also i retired in 2000 so i wouldn't be a good fit for the Marlins right now......

And by the way, were do you play

840434[/snapback]

840493[/snapback]

Dude what are like 12 years old........i already proved that i am a Rockies scout unless your blind or can't read cause a article was posted from the Miami Herald which i was interviewed and if you wanna go ahead do some H.W. and you''ll find that i did play 2 seasons rookie ball out of Santa Fe......Also i retired in 2000 so i wouldn't be a good fit for the Marlins right now......

840507[/snapback]

Aah i c,very cool..Sorry about that man..You retired because of your arm right?

I'm not currently playing..

840434[/snapback]

840493[/snapback]

840507[/snapback]

840511[/snapback]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :owned

840434[/snapback]

840493[/snapback]

840507[/snapback]

840511[/snapback]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :owned

840516[/snapback]

How tall are ya bud?

hmmm

Here is one then, what do we really need. Do we need a bat for the outfield to toss Cabrera into 3B? Do we need a relief pitcher to fill into the bullpen? Do we need a starter for Al and Olsen? What do we really and definitely need?

840532[/snapback]

Hey i say we trade burnett and lowell and get some relieve pitchers and a starter,and we're set to go,and then bring hermida up and stick him in left or stick willy in left it's not to hard,but damn i guess we really don't want to give burnett away to anyone for some reason,but w.e bro..In Beinfest we trust