August 3, 200323 yr Write who you voted for and why..... I voted for Juanpy. I used to follow him as a Rockie, and then he came to the Marlins. And then I remember being there on Opening Day when he batted for the first time and heard Archie's "We Ready". He's been the man ever since . Dontrelle is second though.
August 3, 200323 yr i went with Loop.... but i liked his old Metallica song better than this one... Uggy's music is tight too
August 3, 200323 yr i voted for Luis because i think he switched to the new Busta Rhymes. that song is tight
August 3, 200323 yr I voted other for D Lee. He has 50 Cent - If I Can't (do well, it can't be done...)
August 3, 200323 yr D_Willis, before every player bats, they play music that he chooses, which of the Marlins has the best music?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.