The Official Home Run Derby Thread

Passion

For those who said D Lee spoke the thrut, blah blah. SHAME on YOU

You don't come to talk trash on fans in an event like this with National media attention.

This comments are disrespectful to those fan that DO SHOW to the games.

FU LEE!

851244[/snapback]

You need to calm down....how do you want him to answer the question??? lie thru his teeth???? Guess what it is the truth and it needed to be said......South Florida Marlins fans suck...plain and simple.

851248[/snapback]

the fact of the matter is its called respect. and on a national stage like that you dont call out a ballteams fans. noone says s*** about the whining bunch of bastards in chicago who we have to hear cry every year and make up an excuse on why they lost...again. if your a professional at what you do your supposed to act like it, especially if your being interviewed on tv.

we might not have the biggest fan base but we have heart to sit through f'in hurricanes and sweltering heat.

so f you chicago fans with your cool breezes in the summertime :p

851268[/snapback]

Cubs may lose....but they fill the seats.

851275[/snapback]

touche...but that wasnt my point. im sure you got my drift tho :thumbup

851279[/snapback]

Not really...Id rather listen to a fan base that whines about losing then whines about not going to ball games because of sweltering heat and hurricanes...

851296[/snapback]

and to that i say :mischief2 considering i love sitting in the stands on a hot sunday afternoon enjoying a nice beer and a ballgame. but then again i love the baseball. i put up with "the heat" and "the rain" b/c im a fan and love my team.

stop trying to stir the pot man. im just trying to put my 2 cents in

851298[/snapback]

I actually misread your post you said you have the heart to do those things my bad...

But I still am not going to knock a guy for saying the fan base in one city is better than the other...

851300[/snapback]

understood. everyone has an opinion. its how they use tact that shows they are a true professional. :thumbup