LETS DO THIS

knglover

OK this is the way I see it.

71 games left in the season.

7 games back in the division.

6.5 games back in the wild card.

All we need to do is gain one game every ten games to be in first place by the end of the season. Best thing that can happen at this point is for the Nats to tank because we have alot of games against them. even if we split with the Braves for the rest of the season we can still do this. I don't view it as impossible but we have to get started tonight.

We all need to pray for one game at least every ten games.

I think that we should use this thread as the Rallying cry that this is not just any other day but as the day when MARLIN NATION declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish, without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive. Today, we celebrate THE BIRTH OF OUR DOMINANCE OF THIS DIVISION!"

LETS DO THIS LETS SEE HOW MANY MARLINS FANS WE CAN GET TO GET ON BOARD WITH THIS AND KINDA MAKE THIS A OUR SECOND HALF RALLYING CRY.

THIS IS THE END OF OUR ROPE LETS TIE A KNOT AND CLIMB BACK UP NOW!!!!!!!!

Please no talks of trade or firings. ONLY WINNING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

I think that we should use this thread as the Rallying cry that this is not just any other day but as the day when MARLIN NATION declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish, without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive. Today, we celebrate THE BIRTH OF OUR DOMINANCE OF THIS DIVISION!"

That's quite a long rallying cry. We'd be tired and give up half way through.

That's quite a long rallying cry. We'd be tired and give up half way through.

865591[/snapback]

Thank you, Mr. President...love that movie.

I'm still holding my breath on this season but my face is turning a little bluer each day we don't change. Marlins are more then capable of doing this...if the right moves are made and this team can come together once and for all and stop being "consistently inconsistent"