Marlins vs Diamondbacks---7:05et---at the PRO

Ramp

great injury reports on duca and enc

897837[/snapback]

What was it? I'm listening on the radio.

897840[/snapback]

they showed duca in the cage taking swings. looked comfy. said the hardest part is the first few steps outta the batters box. enc took some BP today too and said he felt alot better. no new news on delgado. duca could be in to PH tomorrow and back in the lineup by friday

897837[/snapback]

897840[/snapback]

they showed duca in the cage taking swings. looked comfy. said the hardest part is the first few steps outta the batters box. enc took some BP today too and said he felt alot better. no new news on delgado. duca could be in to PH tomorrow and back in the lineup by friday

897842[/snapback]

Spanish radio said that Delgado told them that he is confortable that he should be back by Satruday

897837[/snapback]

897840[/snapback]

897842[/snapback]

Spanish radio said that Delgado told them that he is confortable that he should be back by Satruday

897845[/snapback]

sweet man good news! thanks for clearing up the rest of the injury report FSN left out :cool