September 17, 200521 yr This is something that has been going on for 1,000 of years, I don't believe the US can fix or that the problem can be fixed. Kids are educated to hate the other side, way of living, culture and religion. They will destruct each other at the end. This is bigger than Palestinians vs Israelies. This is the Arab world vs Israel. 948150[/snapback] Actually, Israeli's are taught the good things about Palestinians and their Arab neighbors in there schools, or at least that is what is mandated by the Israeli government. But, the Palestinians learn to hate Jews from a very early age as is rampant throughout the Arab world.
September 17, 200521 yr Author Well, I know how some of these journalists function. Anything happens to a Palestinian, it's all Israel's fault. Anything happens to an Israeli, it's both their faults and Israel must take caution. That, my friend, is hypocrisy with a capital H. BTW, when was the last time Israel "desecrated" a mosque or church? EDIT: In light of a recent event, let's change that. When was the last time Israel "tolerated" such an act? 948843[/snapback] What is your solution then? 948865[/snapback] Well, for one thing, the press can stop being lapdogs or apologists, parroting outright lies. But then I remember that some of these people have agendas, so I don't know.
September 18, 200521 yr I'm in love with the Middle East, my major is International Relations, with a minor in Arabic. I hope to one day to get my masters and maybe a PhD in Middle Eastern or Central Asian Studies (God-willing) and let me tell you I'd rather work in Peshawar and avoid constant kidnapping attempts than have anything to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It's one of the world's greatest stories of arrogance, stupidity, cruetly, and plain absurdity.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.