Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It has begun...

Featured Replies

You give them an inch, they take a mile.

 

 

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/624030.html

Palestinians torch Gush Katif synagogues

 

http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=89816

Pipe Bomb Attack at Rachel?s Tomb

05:40 Sep 14, '05 / 10 Elul 5765

 

(IsraelNN.com) The explosion heard on Tuesday night near Rachel?s Tomb in Bethlehem was a pipe bomb hurled at soldiers protecting the holy site.

 

A search of the area revealed a second bomb ready for use. Bomb demolition technicians neutralized the device without incidents. No injuries were reported.

 

 

And how does the worldwide media treat all of this?

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=...3&x_article=973

Media Excuses Palestinian Destruction of Synagogues

 

 

Face it, the rest of the world IS antisemitic. I gave them a chance, and they didn't miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. And people wonder why I don't like the Palestinians. B/C EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY'RE GIVEN A CHANCE, THEY ACT LIKE WILD FRIGGIN' ANIMALS!!!!!!! WANT TO ACT LIKE BABIES? I HOPE SOMEBODY WILL MAKE SURE YOU'RE TREATED AS SUCH!!!!! BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU HAVE KOFI "DADDY WARBUCKS" ANNAN AT YOUR SIDE, SO ALL IS WELL!!! ONCE AGAIN, FROM ME TO YOU, F***********K YOU!!!!!!!

What's new...Outside of this country, anti-semitism runs rampant. There's really nothing you can do but keep living your lifestyle and proving that nothing can keep you down.

 

Lame but true.

  • Author

I know, I just needed to release my anger after seeing some of those pictures and see how people were trying to explain it (especially when I already knew how they were going to be spun before I read anything).

 

That and stir up a hornet's nest here.

For all the people that sympathize with terrorist and talk about all this freedom fighter nonsense. This is what these freedom fighters do. The terrorists dont represent the will of the palestinians, their goal is to create chaos and turn the entire middle east into a pan arab extreme islamic state. The terrorists hate the peace process and negotiations they want chaos and war.

Looks like Palestinian's and New Orleans citizens have something in common :lol ....

 

LOOTERS LEAVE GAZA STRIPPED

By URI DAN

 

Palestinian leaders pleaded in vain yesterday for an end to Gaza Strip looting and border chaos, which has set back efforts to rebuild the area vacated by Israel.

 

Palestinian police helplessly watched looters carry off expensive water pumps and plastic sheeting from greenhouses that were to be turned over to the Palestinian Authority.

 

More than 3,000 Gaza greenhouses were purchased from Jewish settlers with millions of dollars in private American donations so that they could become part of Palestinian-run agriculture.

 

But about 30 percent had suffered damage from the looting since Israeli troops pulled out Monday, said Jihad al-Wazir, the deputy Palestinian finance minister.

 

"We've tried to stop as many people as we can, but they're like locusts," complained security guard Taysir Haddad.

 

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas made a televised plea for order as Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said, "I didn't think it would be any different."

Looks like Palestinian's and New Orleans citizens have something in common :lol ....

 

LOOTERS LEAVE GAZA STRIPPED

By URI DAN

 

Palestinian leaders pleaded in vain yesterday for an end to Gaza Strip looting and border chaos, which has set back efforts to rebuild the area vacated by Israel.

 

Palestinian police helplessly watched looters carry off expensive water pumps and plastic sheeting from greenhouses that were to be turned over to the Palestinian Authority.

 

More than 3,000 Gaza greenhouses were purchased from Jewish settlers with millions of dollars in private American donations so that they could become part of Palestinian-run agriculture.

 

But about 30 percent had suffered damage from the looting since Israeli troops pulled out Monday, said Jihad al-Wazir, the deputy Palestinian finance minister.

 

"We've tried to stop as many people as we can, but they're like locusts," complained security guard Taysir Haddad.

 

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas made a televised plea for order as Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said, "I didn't think it would be any different."

945919[/snapback]

 

 

Not all NO citizens are looters :plain

  • Author

Looting for food/clothing/necessities in a dire situation and looting for the hell of it are two different situations. Any sympathy I may have had for Palestinians was wiped away by the destruction of Joseph's Tomb in 2000. Even back then, it was quite apparent that they were acting like animals. All I can think of is, "Here we go again." Next rocket I see launched out of Gaza, I want a carpet-bombing of the entire Strip.

Looting for food/clothing/necessities in a dire situation and looting for the hell of it are two different situations. Any sympathy I may have had for Palestinians was wiped away by the destruction of Joseph's Tomb in 2000. Even back then, it was quite apparent that they were acting like animals. All I can think of is, "Here we go again." Next rocket I see launched out of Gaza, I want a carpet-bombing of the entire Strip.

946600[/snapback]

It's easy to critisize the people of a third world country from the comfort of your home. I agree, we should carpet bomb all third world countries. Bush has gone soft IMO by not carpet bombing Iraq. We could then send in settlers and be a true empire.

Looting for food/clothing/necessities in a dire situation and looting for the hell of it are two different situations. Any sympathy I may have had for Palestinians was wiped away by the destruction of Joseph's Tomb in 2000. Even back then, it was quite apparent that they were acting like animals. All I can think of is, "Here we go again." Next rocket I see launched out of Gaza, I want a carpet-bombing of the entire Strip.

946600[/snapback]

It's easy to critisize the people of a third world country from the comfort of your home. I agree, we should carpet bomb all third world countries. Bush has gone soft IMO by not carpet bombing Iraq. We could then send in settlers and be a true empire.

946799[/snapback]

 

that is what you call irony kids

BullDurham's post is also a perfect example of why neither Israelis (and supporters) nor Palestinians (and supporters) should have any leading role in solving their own problems. Both sides have a million reasons to say "well you did THIS HORRID THING and now I'll never ever like you!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!" Am I wrong?

BullDurham's post is also a perfect example of why neither Israelis (and supporters) nor Palestinians (and supporters) should have any leading role in solving their own problems. Both sides have a million reasons to say "well you did THIS HORRID THING and now I'll never ever like you!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!" Am I wrong?

946883[/snapback]

 

nope, both sides hate each other perhaps more then anyone else in the world. Till the day they can forget the past for the future there will never be peace in the middle east. Only death, destruction and oil.

BullDurham's post is also a perfect example of why neither Israelis (and supporters) nor Palestinians (and supporters) should have any leading role in solving their own problems. Both sides have a million reasons to say "well you did THIS HORRID THING and now I'll never ever like you!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!" Am I wrong?

946883[/snapback]

Actually, you are wrong. Israeli's have never destroyed a Palestinian religious structure, much less even touch a Quran. :thumbup

 

 

 

And its more evidence why people like you who have no understanding of the situation whatsoever shouldn't be in charge of the peace process.

BullDurham's post is also a perfect example of why neither Israelis (and supporters) nor Palestinians (and supporters) should have any leading role in solving their own problems. Both sides have a million reasons to say "well you did THIS HORRID THING and now I'll never ever like you!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!" Am I wrong?

946883[/snapback]

Youre only right because youre trying to approach this objectivley and not on pure emotions. Whats up with that?

if you are going to portray the Isralies as these extremely innocent, oppressed people then you are sadly mistaken.

 

 

the battles is all over jerusalem. take away this city from everyone and peace returns to the area.

 

 

i mean afterall, 'we' as in the united nations only gave the damn land to israel in the 1940s...we can just as easily take the damn land away.

BullDurham's post is also a perfect example of why neither Israelis (and supporters) nor Palestinians (and supporters) should have any leading role in solving their own problems.? Both sides have a million reasons to say "well you did THIS HORRID THING and now I'll never ever like you!!!? DAMN YOU TO HELL!"? Am I wrong?

946883[/snapback]

Actually, you are wrong. Israeli's have never destroyed a Palestinian religious structure, much less even touch a Quran. :thumbup

 

 

 

And its more evidence why people like you who have no understanding of the situation whatsoever shouldn't be in charge of the peace process.

947121[/snapback]

I love you man, but you just absolutely proved my point. "OMG, but THEEEEYYYY DESTROYED OUR SACRED (insert sacred thing/place/person here) AND THEY MUST PAYYYYYY."

 

It's not like countless Palestinian lives/property/etc, which are no less important than Jewish lives//property/etc., havn't been ruined/destroyed. I think I understand the basic situation with an incisive clarity only an outsider could have. Two peoples hate the s*** out of each other and have killed/maimed each other for a long ass time. There are enough revenge/blood feuds to last eternity between said groups. They obviously need outside parties to mitigate these disputes for their own SURVIVAL.

This is something that has been going on for 1,000 of years, I don't believe the US can fix or that the problem can be fixed.

 

Kids are educated to hate the other side, way of living, culture and religion. They will destruct each other at the end. This is bigger than Palestinians vs Israelies. This is the Arab world vs Israel.

This is something that has been going on for 1,000 of years, I don't believe the US can fix or that the problem can be fixed.

 

Kids are educated to hate the other side, way of living, culture and religion. They will destruct each other at the end. This is bigger than Palestinians vs Israelies. This is the Arab world vs Israel.

948150[/snapback]

 

If it is such and we have no understanding of it. Why should the US get involved at all? Why not remove out backing of cash and other things to Isreal like weapons. Let the different nations there just settle it totally and completely themselves.

 

My money would be on Isreal to win even despite the odds.

When they forced the people of Gaza to leave my heart sunk. I can't believe the world would pressure Israel, WHO IS A HUGE ALLY TO AMERICA, to do this. People lost their homes which they had lived for years in. Now the Palestinians move in, torch synagogues, loot places but people turn their cheek and dismiss this. That's how it is, that's how it's been, that's how it always will be dismiss what the Palestinain-Arabs there BUT as soon as Israel, as soon as the Jews retaliate for what they do we all jump down Israel's throats. Al-Quada attacks the World Trade Center and other places, we automatically go in, invade, bomb the hell out of the place. Israel gets attacked and they retaliate and what does the world and America do? All the sudden they jump on Israel's back and tell them not to do that. Don't forget Iraq and what we did there. But no America and Bush and the rest of the world still tell Sharron and Israel not to retaliate against terrorist attacks.

I agree with Das, the Israelis aren't exactly innocent either.

 

This is an extremely difficult situation that has existed in the Middle East for the past 60 years or so, and I'm not sure how to solve it.

  • Author

Good, I see my little experiment is working. Bitch bitch bitch about the Koran flushing and what Israel "might" have done to the Church of the Nativity, but excuse the Palestinians' behavior. I understand what's politically correct, and obviously the Jewish religion ain't it.

Good, I see my little experiment is working. Bitch bitch bitch about the Koran flushing and what Israel "might" have done to the Church of the Nativity, but excuse the Palestinians' behavior. I understand what's politically correct, and obviously the Jewish religion ain't it.

948516[/snapback]

Where did anyone excuse the Palestinian behavior?

Good, I see my little experiment is working. Bitch bitch bitch about the Koran flushing and what Israel "might" have done to the Church of the Nativity, but excuse the Palestinians' behavior. I understand what's politically correct, and obviously the Jewish religion ain't it.

948516[/snapback]

Can't let ya get away with that one. Ridiculous. I don't think one poster said that, nor even insinuated that. The only thing you're accomplishing so far in this thread is to tighten the bolts of what you already believe to be the reality of the situation. Both parties shre in the blame.

  • Author

Well, I know how some of these journalists function. Anything happens to a Palestinian, it's all Israel's fault. Anything happens to an Israeli, it's both their faults and Israel must take caution. That, my friend, is hypocrisy with a capital H.

 

BTW, when was the last time Israel "desecrated" a mosque or church?

 

EDIT: In light of a recent event, let's change that. When was the last time Israel "tolerated" such an act?

Well, I know how some of these journalists function. Anything happens to a Palestinian, it's all Israel's fault. Anything happens to an Israeli, it's both their faults and Israel must take caution. That, my friend, is hypocrisy with a capital H.

 

BTW, when was the last time Israel "desecrated" a mosque or church?

 

EDIT: In light of a recent event, let's change that. When was the last time Israel "tolerated" such an act?

948843[/snapback]

What is your solution then?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.