Lost

Lefty

Ya, so I've seen the first 4 discs (#5 tonight, hopefully).

I can't watch tonight's episode b/c I have a f*cking test at 8:15 tonight....wtf is that????

Anyway, I'm excited about the episode and I can't wait to see what happens with Sawyer/Michael/Jin...

'Unnamed sources' think Jin is dead. I do not.

Damn it

I missed the last 10 minutes becuase people came up to the front desk and then caught a glimpse at the end.

How did the guys get back on the Island(just drift back?) The Asian guy(forget his name)...was he already on the island?

And did they show anymore of Desmond/Jack/Locke?

Good show...didn't really answer any questions though

Well he aint, and from the looks of the preview for next week, there is appearantly slavery or something along those lines on the other side of the island...and Michelle Rodriguez.

Damn it

I missed the last 10 minutes becuase people came up to the front desk and then caught a glimpse at the end.

How did the guys get back on the Island(just drift back?) The Asian guy(forget his name)...was he already on the island?

And did they show anymore of Desmond/Jack/Locke?

Good show...didn't really answer any questions though

Michael And Sawyer drifted back...

Jin apparently got there sometime before.

It didnt answer any questions per say, but it did shine alot more light on some things I was curious about.

Im thinking that it isnt slavery ( :confused ) that they stumbled across but that those are some survivors of the plane crash, and that the cages they are in are some sort of quarantine to hide them from the sickness.

Jin was picked up by the boat...?

Sawyer pulled out the bullet from his shoulder (ouch), and Michael was the subject of this week's flashbacks. It was all about him and Walt, and how when his wife first took Walt, Mike tried to get him back, but eventually let him go. Sawyer almost gets eaten by a shark, but Michael shoots the shark with bullets that somehow found their way into the gun, even though Sawyer dropped them all into the water.

Ya, I saw Michelle Rodriguez in the preview, but I also saw someone else....That swahili guy who is in all those movies (Amistad, Constantine, etc...)

Also, they worked the Locke/Desmond/Jack story backward so there was absolutely no progress there. They showed when Kate first went into the hatch, and then when Locke came to get her. Kate was locked in a room filled with candy, untied herself and then crawled through the ventilation system. Then toward the end of the episode, they show when Jack is coming to the hatch, and then meets Desmond (same exact scenario as the last episode).

To sum it up, Gooch owes me 10 bucks and this is going to be a kickass season of Lost.

Oh and did I mention that I finished my Accountin test in 35 minutes, and made it back in time to watch the show :)

I finished the entire first season DVD this past monday and caught the first and second episode of season two last night. Im definitely hooked. Do you guys think they will drag things along for a long long time? Like many more seasons? I figure they have to end it eventually because people will not like it dragged out. Btw, it sucks watching with commercials and waiting a week for the next episode. I really prefer watching three episodes a day. :mischief

I finished the entire first season DVD this past monday and caught the first and second episode of season two last night. Im definitely hooked. Do you guys think they will drag things along for a long long time? Like many more seasons? I figure they have to end it eventually because people will not like it dragged out. Btw, it sucks watching with commercials and waiting a week for the next episode. I really prefer watching three episodes a day. :mischief

I say 5 seasons.

And Im with you on the DVD thing, even though I watched season 1 in its entirety on abc, I have re watched the season on DVD and got really spoiled having no commercial breaks. :)

Just thought Id share this with you guys that watched last night...

My girlfriend is half korean and she is fluent in the langauge so often times she can tell me what Jin says, and in this case when he came running out of the jungle he said something along the lines of...

Go Back! You must go back! Forget about me. Listen. You must not be here. They are coming now. They are coming now. Others...others...

I found that interesting.

Also some other stuff to share:

• The polar bear Michael gave Walt's mother obviously shows a connection of some sort between walt and a polar bear as he was shown looking at a polar bear in the comic, was attacked by a polar bear, and now - he was given a stuffed polar bear.
  • I dont know if you caught this...but there was the same logo found in the hatch, was on the shark
  • 108 was on the timer in the hatch, it is the sum of 'the numbers'

Also, did any of you guys catch the tally marks on the wall in the hatch?

Just thought Id share this with you guys that watched last night...

My girlfriend is half korean and she is fluent in the langauge so often times she can tell me what Jin says, and in this case when he came running out of the jungle he said something along the lines of...

Go Back! You must go back! Forget about me. Listen. You must not be here. They are coming now. They are coming now. Others...others...

I found that interesting.

Also some other stuff to share:

• The polar bear Michael gave Walt's mother obviously shows a connection of some sort between walt and a polar bear as he was shown looking at a polar bear in the comic, was attacked by a polar bear, and now - he was given a stuffed polar bear.

• I dont know if you caught this...but there was the same logo found in the hatch, was on the shark

• 108 was on the timer in the hatch, it is the sum of 'the numbers'

Also, did any of you guys catch the tally marks on the wall in the hatch?

Ya, evidently a running count of how long Desmond has been down there...

I guess that means Jack and Desmond's encounter in the 'real world' occurred several years earlier.

I know a few korean words. Michael said 'an-yun' (however you spell it) to Jin one day. That means hello :)

I also know Korean words for:

happy, girl, good, jackass, bicep, pectoral and crap

On a side note, I wish I was on the island :(

I know a few korean words. Michael said 'an-yun' (however you spell it) to Jin one day. That means hello :)

Anyong! Any Arrested Development viewers would be all over that word.

Anyway, I'm not really a huge fan of how they unrolled these first two episodes. I don't know that repeating a bunch of scenes from last week, only from different points of view, really added anything to the story. It felt like they were just buying time. The only thing is we now know what happened to Kate, but it took a good 15 minutes of showtime for them to get there. I feel like they twisted everything around only so they could have a Jack episode and a Michael episode. But really, the flashbacks in both episodes were almost pointless, especially last night's. What did we learn from those flashbacks that we didn't already know? Besides the polar bear? I usually enjoy the flashbacks, but I'm not sure they're neccessary every episode. I don't think they served the story this time around. So much of that episode felt like filler.

Interesting developments at the end, though, and I look forward to seeing where they take this.

The logo from the hatch was on the shark? So, was the stuff desmond was shooting up possibly derived from shark in some way?

Um, Im not sure that his drug or whatever it was, was derived from the shark.

Im thinking that the Shark is just another piece of the security system.

And the log was on things IN the hatch, not on it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.