Lost

Lefty

I did have one question, wasn't Locke in a wheel chair...how can he walk/run so well now or was he just in the wheel chair temporarily

He regained the ability to walk after they crashed on the island. We dont know how exactly and at one point last season he lost his ability to walk again.

He was using an electromagnetic muscle stimulator, as was shown in one of his flashbacks, prior to this trip.

Again, as of right now all we can do is speculate.

I signed up for the free 14 day trial from Netflix, and I'm going to watch the first 4 discs (I"ll get them all within that time period) to get the gist of it...I've already seen the final 2, so all I'll be missing is #5.

Good idea.

You can get by with not knowing any of the previous season but to know the backstory on the charachters and the little things that will make this season much more clearer/interesting, you would want to see season 1.

Plus you can get alot more into an individual charachters plight, etc.

I wonder what kind of role Michelle Rodriguez will play...

BTW she is rumored to be a bi sexual.

She was on the plane, in the tail section, so obviously she is a survivor on another part of the island.

wtf...That's the chick from Resident Evil and SWAT, right??

She was on the plane, in the tail section, so obviously she is a survivor on another part of the island.

Yeah, you should have seen her in the season finale Lefty...talking to Jack in the airport in one of the last flashbacks...

Promotional photo:

Her IMDB Profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0735442/

Yeah, you should have seen her in the season finale Lefty...talking to Jack in the airport in one of the last flashbacks...

Promotional photo:

Her IMDB Profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0735442/

omgyes...

I've always loved her.....really loved...

her

Shes hot, but Im not a big fan of her acting...shes always the hard ass in her previous roles....Im not sure they really need an alpha female fight on the island between her and Kate... [/quote

My latin side disagrees. And my masculine side calls you a ****y for saying that...

You woman...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.