Lost

Lefty

Is tonight the season premiere??

945993[/snapback]

No.

9-21-05

A week from today.

I dont know if I can take the wait much longer, Ive already watched the complete DVD set (except Disc 7, bonus features), read every article on the upcoming season, and have been on three different LOST forums over the past few weeks. The suspense is killing me as we will get to find out what is in the hatch in episode 1.

I never got into this show. I've seen MAYBE a half episode. I was just really bored. "Don't go into the woods alone!" (25 minute build-up of people going into the woods).

I'm not saying it's bad. Just not my cup o' tea.

Is it science fiction or what?

946264[/snapback]

25 minute build up of people going into the woods? Not the same show I'm watching...

You probably came in mid-season, and I wouldnt be suprised if someone doing that didnt like it/understant etc...

Im not going to defend my personal tastes or explain why you should like the show, that would be pointless and I dont mind if you enjoy the show or not. :)

But I dont know what Id classify the show as probably just a Drama, its not science fiction because no real unbelieveable elements or far out there ideas have occured yet.

Passion, I want to try and watch the show this season. Will it be complicated for me?

946365[/snapback]

I would think alot of it would be, I mean you could probably enjoy it, but some things might be unclear and you will not understand all the charachter relationships/their back story.

Id really reccomend buying season 1 on DVD, it can be had for under 40 bucks online...which is a down right steal considering it is 7 great discs.

But if you are really serious about watching, I could send you some charahcter writeups/back story I am doing for quite a few of my friends...

Ya I saw the two hour finale...That's what was on tonight. After watching that, I am certainly more capable of understanding the story. I saw parts of some episodes during the season.

I was surprised that the brother (the quasi-famous one) was killed. When did that happen?

Ya I saw the two hour finale...That's what was on tonight. After watching that, I am certainly more capable of understanding the story. I saw parts of some episodes during the season.

I was surprised that the brother (the quasi-famous one) was killed. When did that happen?

946704[/snapback]

He became pretty pointless, and he had a distrubing thing for his half-sister. It happened probably in the last 3-4 episodes of the season.

946704[/snapback]

Boone?

Yeah Boone died when he and Locke were in the jungle looking for a crashed plane. They found the plane perched on a cliff, Boone got in, the plane shifted down and crashed. Locke brought him back to Jack who tried for a long time to save him, even putting his own blood into him...it was a pretty cool episode, if you can catch it...go for it.

It's episode 20, "Do No Harm"

If you have anymore questions....fire 'em off... :mischief

946704[/snapback]

He became pretty pointless, and he had a distrubing thing for his half-sister. It happened probably in the last 3-4 episodes of the season.

946719[/snapback]

Step* sister...

So is that creepy guy on the raft, the one whos like a contract killer...who else thinks he is going to turn out to be a hero? He was ready to fight for the little boy(who I hope they get back).

946722[/snapback]

Sawyer?

I am one to believe that Sawyer actually made it on the Raft with Walt. But I also think its going to be a long time before we see Walt this season, if at all....

I'm not sure of the guys name(last night was the first time I watched and it was at the ass end of season 1), its the guy who said he only wrote one letter and it was to the guy he was going to kill. For some reason, in that brief sequence of events, something told me that "hey this shady mofo is going to step up and be a real good guy!". What can I say, I like it when the guy that no one trusts turns out to be the most heroic.

Sawyer(not even his name) is the coolest guy on the show

946737[/snapback]

I know, but its still what we will call him...just like Hurley.

My favorite charachter is Locke by far though. He steals every scene he is in and has by far the most in-depth charachter and I think he has the best backstory, one we havent even gotten to the deepest parts yet....

Sawyer(not even his name) is the coolest guy on the show

946737[/snapback]

I know, but its still what we will call him...just like Hurley.

My favorite charachter is Locke by far though. He steals every scene he is in and has by far the most in-depth charachter and I think he has the best backstory, one we havent even gotten to the deepest parts yet....

946746[/snapback]

obviously you know that, i was just throwing it out ther

Who is Locke? The buff, main guy?

I think the coolest guy is the badass Middle Eastern guy.

946751[/snapback]

Locke is the bald man

946753[/snapback]

Ooh ya, how did he start walking? He was in a wheelchair on the plane...

Or was it a ruse, ramp?

946755[/snapback]

After the crash, he was thrown out of the plain (obviously) and he regained his ability to walk. According to him, 'the island gave it to him' and during the season a few times he had trouble walking, if at all...and the 'island was taking it away'...

Im still not sure how he lost his ability to walk, in a flashback earlier in the season he donated his kidney, It could have come from complications from the operation...

And Spike the middle eastern (Iraqi) is Sayid. He's teh s***.