September 16, 200521 yr On Wed. CB/KR Torrie Cox gets arrested for DUI http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.as...isp/bn=05058938 This morning Offensive coach and head coach's brother Jay Gruden gets arrested for DUI http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.as...isp/bn=05059795 This afternoon FB Rick Razzano gets suspended 4 games for roids. http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=4705 I'm soo proud to be a Buc fan. :plain
September 17, 200521 yr Buffalo Bills win because they have a defense that is up there with the best of em and they have the offense to win games baby and the defense to win championships. Just look at my signature and you'll figure out who I'm a fan of...
September 18, 200521 yr Author I wonder if the Bears and Dolphins wish that they had taken the caddy :mischief 2-0!!!! First time in 5 years!
September 19, 200521 yr I wonder if the Bears and Dolphins wish that they had taken the caddy :mischief 2-0!!!! First time in 5 years! 952033[/snapback] The Bears should have taken Mike Williams, but since they were so determined to take an RB, they should have taken the Caddy over Benson. Cadillac is just as powerful a runner as Benson, and is also both faster and quicker to the hole.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.