please god just make this torture end

Fishfan79

I put on the Heat game only to watch them turn a 15 pt. lead into a 10 pt. deficit. Against the freaking Raptors. Who will now go to 1-9 with this win.

Yeesh.

yeah, speaking of the heat game--

i had to leave after the 3rd quarter. do any of you know what players got significant minutes in the 4th quarter? we never used to blow leads at the end of games like this, and i'm starting to conjure up theories as to who might be contributing to this.

I put on the Heat game only to watch them turn a 15 pt. lead into a 10 pt. deficit. Against the freaking Raptors. Who will now go to 1-9 with this win.

Yeesh.

yeah, speaking of the heat game--

i had to leave after the 3rd quarter. do any of you know what players got significant minutes in the 4th quarter? we never used to blow leads at the end of games like this, and i'm starting to conjure up theories as to who might be contributing to this.

Stan kept substituting Walker and Haslem--that could have been a potential issue

Gary Payton played a significant chunk of the 4th period, and stunk it up.

Posey wasn't hitting shots in the 2nd half.

Flash took a couple of ill-advised shots when they were only down by a few....and then things just got worse.

All in all, the only players with decent games were Wade, Zo and Wright.

guys its OVA......... may we neva eva eva eva talk about this f***ing weeked eva again.......

the U blew there chances are the championship game and BCS BOW

the phins blew any chances they had at a playoff birth

the heat lost to an 0-9 team "my god."

the marlins are going with a fire sale to match quota, so they dont lose any mo money....

and im not even a hockey fan, but the damn panthers have lost 11 in a row, not mention how many games they lost in the 3rd period alone..

lets take a deep brethe and hope that the new weekend will be much better..........

ight "i cant stop thinking, how bad the raiders are gonna woop our asses on sunday."