House MD

Das Texan

Dr. Chase wound up in front of the review board. Got a week suspension I think, and House was assigned a month of getting baby-sat by another doctor. Last scene you see that the doctor they chose to supervise him is one of the kids from his own team, Dr. Foreman (Omar Epps).

I don't really like the idea, but whatever. House will have fun with it.

I think House will make him go psycho.

Who knows, though. The cut from the next episode had Cutty offering the job (possibly) permanently to Foreman, which would makes things wierd. I don't know if it would work well unless House was the evil genius instead of just a rebel.

I don't like House being ordered around too much...

That big hospital CEO guy they brought in early in the season didn't work out very well.

Could be funny with Foreman for a while, especially if he knows he'll have to go back under House eventually. I agree it would be wierd if he had the position permanently though....

I guess it'll be funny since they've always kind of had it out for each other but still, I'm not impressed. It's gotten too personal this season. I miss when it was about the patients, not House chasing after his ex like a fool. It's getting pretty old. Oh well, I guess my expectations were just too high :confused

I think that offer might be for his own team. You know how tv twists things around to make you think something than what is actually happening. I too however, was dissapointed that Foreman is the Dr. supervisor. I mean, didn't House hire the guy? Seems like they are reaching for something. We'll see how this unfolds, I'm still a huge fan.