Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Proposed Mets-O's Trade

Featured Replies

According to ESPNNews......

 

Trade would be

 

To Mets

Jorge Julio

 

To O's

Kris Benson

 

I think it sucks for both ends but w/e

So the Mets take a weak rotation and make it weaker to strengthen a bullpen that got exponentially better with one signing...oh, wait, Julio's hispanic. It all makes sense now.

..would also mean Todd Jones closing for the Orioles.

 

Julio and Wagner... Those would be some hard throwers. I wonder what starter the Mets would sign after they did this trade.

It also clears like 20 mil in salary owed Benson ... and makes room in the rotation for Barry Zito.

It also clears like 20 mil in salary owed Benson ... and makes room in the rotation for Barry Zito.

 

do you think the trade rumors of I-Rod for Benson are true?

 

I would love to see Ivan playing live again

..would also mean Todd Jones closing for the Orioles.

 

Julio and Wagner... Those would be some hard throwers. I wonder what starter the Mets would sign after they did this trade.

 

 

Choke-J Burnett?

And if AJ Burnett signs with the O's, they'd have two pitchers who don't wear the pants in their relationship

I would love to have Benson, Julio outstayed his welcome. We need a decent starter.

 

don't forget he was once a #1 pick....not that it means much; see Van Poppel, Todd.

I just read that the Giants are interested in Benson also, and they may offer Pedro Feliz...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.