Dolphins?

MikeLowell

KC is still playing the Bengal and Chargers and Giants.

There are 4 teams in the AFC fighting for a WC with at least 8 wins. One has 9. Basically, you're saying that two of the three WC teams with 8 wins will go 1-2. I find this unlikely.

Yep. SAn Diego plays Kansas City, Indianapolis and Denver.

Kansas City plays New York Giants, San Diego and Cincy

STRONG possibility they both go 1-2 at least.

In fact, with their showing against Miami, I wouldn't be surprised if SD lost all 3 games. Kansas might beat SD, but the Giants and Cincy are tough tough games.

KC is still playing the Bengal and Chargers and Giants.

There are 4 teams in the AFC fighting for a WC with at least 8 wins. One has 9. Basically, you're saying that two of the three WC teams with 8 wins will go 1-2. I find this unlikely.

Yep. SAn Diego plays Kansas City, Indianapolis and Denver.

Kansas City plays New York Giants, San Diego and Cincy

STRONG possibility they both go 1-2 at least.

This is definitely significantly less than a 50% chance, so I don't think I'd use the word strong. In any case, KC beat Miami in Miami, so if they went 9-7, they'd still be better than Miami. Obviously, so would San Diego, but I have a feeling you won't agree with that since we beat them.

Pitt has a pretty easy last two games (Det, Cleveland) and might lose against Minny. Jack is almost a lock.

I'd say it'll be Pitt and Jacksonville in the WC. KC and SD finish 9-7

Mabdul both teams play their last three games again division winners (and one against themselves)

KC 'might' finish 10-6, but 9-7 is looking more likely now.

So wait, you're telling me that if Miami wins out (that'd be 6 wins in a row), they wouldn't be the best team not to make the playoffs?

I could hotly contest that notion.

So wait, you're telling me that if Miami wins out (that'd be 6 wins in a row), they wouldn't be the best team not to make the playoffs?

I could hotly contest that notion.

No, that would make us the hottest team not to make the playoffs. Not necessarily the best.

This weekend will be fun. If Tampa beats NE (good possibility) and Miami beats NY (good possibility) that leaves it all on the line for the following week in NY (day after Christmas). If anything, it'll give me another week of hope.

nice 1 buddy! and from what im reading should be in the 40's in NE this weekend for Sat's game. good chance there will be no snow so that will help Simms.

Looks like Tom Brady is Questionable for this weekends game for the first time this season. Who knows what to make of the Pats injury report tho.

andyfinfan i wouldnt be surprised if they went for someone via the draft and still kept Gus as the starter next year. who knows it will be a great offseason tho with the cap room we have