Dolphins?

MikeLowell

They'll be the best team not to make the playoffs if they don't, I think.

Two of K.C., S.D., and Pittsburgh will miss in the AFC, and at least one of ATL (who I think isn't very good, but whatever), CAR, and T.B in the NFC. It'll be very debatable depending on how other teams finish up, but it's a good conversation.

They're looking to finish on a real hot streak, similar to the one the Bills went on to close the year last season except that the 'Fins have actually beat a good team during the streak (S.D.) and probably have a better long term outlook after this season than the Bills did after 2004, namely because they have a coach who seems to know what he's doing most of the time. If the Pats don't make some moves in the offseason to improve, the 'Fins can catch them next year if they get a QB

Now the fins have a possible shot at Wild Card and division (although division is far more likely, even if the percentages suck)

Two of K.C., S.D., and Pittsburgh will miss in the AFC, and at least one of ATL (who I think isn't very good, but whatever), CAR, and T.B in the NFC. It'll be very debatable depending on how other teams finish up, but it's a good conversation.

They're looking to finish on a real hot streak, similar to the one the Bills went on to close the year last season except that the 'Fins have actually beat a good team during the streak (S.D.) and probably have a better long term outlook after this season than the Bills did after 2004, namely because they have a coach who seems to know what he's doing most of the time. If the Pats don't make some moves in the offseason to improve, the 'Fins can catch them next year if they get a QB

Miami beat both San Diego and Carolina this season, BARELY lost to Atlanta. If not for that rediculous loss to NO, we'd be sitting pretty this year.

Now the fins have a possible shot at Wild Card and division (although division is far more likely, even if the percentages suck)

Miami beat both San Diego and Carolina this season, BARELY lost to Atlanta. If not for that rediculous loss to NO, we'd be sitting pretty this year. We beat NO.

You've got Minnesota, Chicago, New York Giants, Dallas, Washington, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Denver, San Diego. Half of these teams won't make the playoffs. Miami cannot beat all of the teams, whichever they may be, that will miss the playoffs.

You've got Minnesota, Chicago, New York Giants, Dallas, Washington, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Denver, San Diego. Half of these teams won't make the playoffs. Miami cannot beat all of the teams, whichever they may be, that will miss the playoffs.

Well, they CAN beat all of them. And they're probably better than Minnesota.

But they definitely won't be the best team to miss the playoffs.

Ok Dodge, well I guess it's time for another Lefty promise.

Miami wins out, finishes at 9-7. At that time, you will admit that they are the best team not to make the playoffs, should they not make the playoffs.

Done and done.

We'll have to take a look when the playoffs are set.

Ok Dodge, well I guess it's time for another Lefty promise.

Miami wins out, finishes at 9-7. At that time, you will admit that they are the best team not to make the playoffs, should they not make the playoffs.

Done and done.

Someone's gonna miss at 10-6 this year.

Not in the AFC. SD will likely finish at least 9-7. They have a ridiculously hard final 3 games.

I bet Pitt loses at Minny next week.