USA today take on the draft class

Fishfan79

Sorry-ass Dolphins got an A-. Have I told y'all how much the Dolphins suck? Man, they suck. They're stupid too. They haven't been good since 1972. Damn, they're garbage!

Wow.. they didn't even include Chris Harris in the Bears little paragraph, who has been starting for the leagues top defense since week 2.. that kid is a freak. Our starting free safety for years to come.

Grade would obviously be higher than a B+ if Bradley and Benson didn't get hurt... plus Airese Currie hasn't even played a down this year.

I can't wait to revisit this discussion about this draft in a few years.

Bucs with an A.

I was pleased with this class after draft day....we got a franchise running back.

Now, Alex Smith looks like a guy who as he grows and gets incorporated into the offense more will be a great weapon to our arsenal and for Simms.

They mentioned Ruud, but for a second rounder he has been the least impressive to me, but he hasnt gotten consistent time because he is playing behind Shelton Quarles.

No beef with Buenning either and our other top o-line pick, Colmer hasnt played much.

I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy we got Crowder. I never thought he'd be this good. Zach will pass the torch unto him in a couple of years.

And Daniels is the benficiary of knowing the system. I bet you anything that if he was in any other club, he'd be extremely mediocre.

And Wright will come on strong next year, mark my words!

Bucs with an A.

I was pleased with this class after draft day....we got a franchise running back.

Now, Alex Smith looks like a guy who as he grows and gets incorporated into the offense more will be a great weapon to our arsenal and for Simms.

They mentioned Ruud, but for a second rounder he has been the least impressive to me, but he hasnt gotten consistent time because he is playing behind Shelton Quarles.

No beef with Buenning either and our other top o-line pick, Colmer hasnt played much.

yeah definately a good draft for us..

good to see they picked the cadillac instead of they guy i wanted... Mike Williams

and that is why im not a GM/Coach

It's so fitting that the best Alex Smith from the 05 draft wasn't the #1 overall draft pick.

Lets wait a couple of years before we make that judgement.

Yes he has had a horrendous year, but iirc Troy Aikman did not even win a game as a rookie starter.

It's not like the 49ers have much offensive talent around him to help either.

It's so fitting that the best Alex Smith from the 05 draft wasn't the #1 overall draft pick.

Yes he has had a horrendous year, but iirc Troy Aikman did not even win a game as a rookie starter.

Alex Smith was a one-year wonder that put up big numbers in a gimmick offense against subpar competition.

Alex Smith was a one-year wonder that put up big numbers in a gimmick offense against subpar competition.

Could be. But it is ridiculous to write him off after just one year in the league on a team with no offensive help around him.

I think, in time, the best defensive player from this past draft for the Phins is going to be Roth.

I think it's gonna be Crowder or Wright.

Anyway, this draft class was ridiculous for LBs.

Tatapu

Crowder

Thurman

Ware

Johnson

Merriman

I think, in time, the best defensive player from this past draft for the Phins is going to be Roth.

I think it's gonna be Crowder or Wright.

Anyway, this draft class was ridiculous for LBs.

Tatapu

Crowder

Thurman

Ware

Johnson

Merriman

I agree with you. From watching Roth, I see an overacheiver with a non-stop motor who will never be a star.

BTW, merriman might be the best player from this draft. He is downright NASTY.