Big stretch for panthers

JetsMania

Currently the panthers are 9 points out of the 8 seed (toronto). The next few games are at atlanta and washington, who are both bad teams. Toronto is at ottawa today so in the next 48 hours the panthers have a chance to cut the lead down to 5 points.

Then the panthers play 4 out of the next 5 games at home where they have been playing very well. This is a big opportunity for the panthers to cut the lead down. If they lose ground during the stretch the playoffs will be out of sight

they've been playing awesome at home as of late and i think they're 4-3 or 4-4 in their last 8. thinking about it they played skate for skate iwth the redwings for 62 minutes and imo dominated much of the game with the exception of part of the 2nd period after their potent pp. anyway i'd like to see the panthers do well and another tid bit they've won their last three overtime games...

3-2 Cats tonight. We have been playing much better as of late. The season is no where near done. I'd like to end the year on a hot streak. How about the rest of you?

Nice win today. We are 7 points out right now from the 8th seed.

4 out of the next 5 games are at home, we need to catch up and end the year 4 points back. I think shaving 3 points off before jan 1 is realistic.

Anyone going to any games? I will be at 3 of them.