I'm finally finished with my job.

MikeLowell

My mom gave me permission to give this a week or two notice.. I got sent home and written up tonight because my friend called me over to go look at his new seat cushions for his car and our manager was sitting in his car on break and saw us. My friend got sent home too. My manager basicly said he was done talking with me.

So I got a couple of job applications and went home to talk with my mom. After awhile of talking she asked me if I wanted to quit.. I said "I can??" surprised that she even asked me that because for the last year she wouldn't let me quit. I was just gonna stop going in but she wants me to quit the right way, give a notice. I figured it's better to quit before they fire me. I'm going in tommorw to hand in my notice before I clock in.

I've been very depressed the last year. Dreading going to work everyday is not good. I've even thought about hurting myself(breaking a leg/arm) so I wouldn't have to go to work for awhile. When you start thinking that way it is time to move on.

I think it will be for the best.

One thing is for sure, I'm gonna do better than ever.

Dreading going to work everyday is not good. I've even thought about hurting myself(breaking a leg/arm) so I wouldn't have to go to work for awhile.

haha I totally feel you on that (though I definitely wouldn't go as far as breaking appendages!) but I mean it's a job, it's usually not the most exciting thing. Well, good luck on finding a new job if that's your plan.

ya man...... i mean damn hurtin ya self, you need the money that bad... thats why god gave us a mom and dad......

man 6.50!!!! man i was mad just makin 8.05 as a pharmacy tech at walgreens...... i just did an interview at a pharmacy that pays 12.50 an hour and is50% easier and less stressful than walgreens.....

f*** that grocery store publix or winn dixie......... man find something easy........ you sound liek a young dude like me..... so here go to

snagajob.com or carrer builder, find somthing easy.... thats wha i did ....and go 4 it... wha eva u do stay away from fast food restraunts and grocery stores...... man i wish you da best of luck.........