LIVE! SEX! RAW!

geemoney

Strange that they let Cena go out there first after the crowd reactions lately. Cena seemed a bit more peppermint on the mic than as of late, which is good if they wanna keep him face....Boy, the chain wrestling in the women's match was ugly. I don't know if it was because it was slower than usual or what. And I like having Mickie interfere on the first pin attempt....

I was impressed with Masters' locker room showdown with Carlito. He showed good fire....Anyone know where WWE put Rob Conway's push? Cuz it seems to be missing....Mrs. Benjamin WAS a hoot backstage with Val....I don't know what the announcers were talking about in the tag team match coming back from break: they said that Carlito and Masters had pretty much been dominating, but wasn't Carlito the rag doll for most of the first half?....

Nice, short Trips interview, disappointingly sans a "Who's your daddy?" T-Shirt....Shelton/Val was serviceable....They booked Kane right against Snitsky: a total squash....Edge/Lita went further than I thought it'd go. And was the crowd actually chanting FOR Cena?

Gee..i agree i didn't think the whole lita-edge thing would go as far as it did, but it was great to see Natch come out and spoil the party...there couldn't have been a better person since we knew Cena wasn't going to do it that Natch....like u said the matches were serviceable...don't know about the whole Conway push..i think he is totally overrated and not a great worker in my book...and they have to keep pushing Chavo up the ladder....I have tickets for the rumble down here and im looking forward to Cena reclaiming the belt in Miami

yah i felt the whole lita-edge thing was a waste of time but it did go further than i thought it would. i was hoping for her to accidently drop her hands to see her breast but w/e. the part where flair came in i mean it was kinda funny. he interfears and he paid the price. the tag team match was pretty good. benjamin/val was decent but i hate the whole mom thing i mean i felt like screaming at the tv hoping she would shutup for 5 seconds. i think they have to cut the whole trish-mickie james thing i mean cmon have trish get rid of her already i mean shes sick of her and they have to break that up. i really thought what was gonna happen was that mickie would somehow mess up and ashley would be champ. trish needs to lose the belt its been to long. and finally edge will beat cena at the royal rumble they cant give it back to him that fast i cant stand him being champ for another like year!

the dumbest thing ever on Raw, and that is saying a lot, such a waste of time... right up there with the Kane/HHH necrophilia angle.

Not even comparable, in my opinion.

I didn't really have a big problem with this, it was dumb, but it sure got Cena over. I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it. It fit Edge and Lita's current personas as well (except for the music).

The Kane/HHH thing was just offensive and didn't fit either guy.

For all the people who call for late 90's Raw...this segment would have fit beautifully on one of those shows.

Val Venis is so awesome. I started watching the WWE when he debuted in March '98 or May '98 (I always forget) and I've been a fan of him since he was the winner in the first ever WWF/E match I saw. He's still freakin' hilarious and the look on his face last night was priceless when Sheltons Mama was lecturing him. HAHA.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Edge was given the belt only to get Cena fully over as a face again...Cena's winning at the Rumble, there's little doubt in my mind.

Oh no, you're not alone. I expect that to be the case too.

This "Live Sex" segment was the highest rated segment since the Batista Wrestlemania Contract Signing last year by the way.

And we wonder why they do it.

ah wrestling will never be the way it used to be. and i mean like the early 90's with all the great superstars. but now its better than it used to be with the whole rock/austin feud and every show ending with someone getting beat down and people throwing crap in the ring. kinda bothered me but still watched.