Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3/21/06 Dodgers at Marlins

Featured Replies

Reggie with a rope double.

 

Can we call him the opening day centerfielder yet?

 

:thumbup

 

He needs a nickname first.

the whole crowd chanting Reh Gee Reh Gee would be cool enough :mischief

 

Lenny strikes out on a check swing... it didnt look like he went

 

8-2 after 5

REGGIE

REGGIE

REGGIE!!

 

 

I think I'm in love :pray

 

He reminds me of Preston Wilson a bit.

wow, Tank pitches to one batter, and walks him

 

in comes... Bowyer?

This is the first game I've seen since September, so I won't get ahead of myself. But I like him already. And he's really fast too, right?

This is the first game I've seen since September, so I won't get ahead of myself. But I like him already. And he's really fast too, right?

 

 

Abercrombie? Yes, he's quite quick.

I cannot wait for the season. First Marlins game I've watched so far, and I'm just excited. Reading about them winning is one thing, but then watching them play is great.

 

The big question is---which lefty do I rename myself after???????

Braden Looperrr or Travis Bowyer gets Martin to ground into the 6-4-3 DP

Braden Looperrr or Travis Bowyer gets Martin to ground into the 6-4-3 DP

 

The Bowmister!

well Bowyer strikesout Cody Ross to end the top half of the 6th

 

8-3

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.