Dolphin Stadium Opening Day Tips 2006

CapeFish

Those new wall pads are good. With our enthusiastically young but defensively challenged team(so far). Nothing new about the foot long hot dog. They've had that for years. Just gave it a name. I have a different name for it that's not so nice. They've had burgers and latino specialties before as well. I'll reserve judgement on whether there's something new and/or improved here. The corned beef/pastrami is new. I'll try one and see.

that's awesome! The video screens were sooo difficult to see, especially during the day games! Hi-Def!! :thumbup

They've had burgers and latino specialties before as well.

...didn't they used to sell Arepas?! I remember going as a kid and eating 'em! But the last couple of times I went, I couldn't find 'em :thumbdown ...Arepa Queen! :lol :notworthy :thumbup

I was down on the field on Saturday during the Dolphins season ticket holder appreciation day and I actually noticed how nice the warning track, wall pads (with a few new ads in right field), and field looked. I figured it was just because I had never actually been on the field, but everything looked brand new.

that's awesome! The video screens were sooo difficult to see, especially during the day games! Hi-Def!! :thumbup

They've had burgers and latino specialties before as well.

...didn't they used to sell Arepas?! I remember going as a kid and eating 'em! But the last couple of times I went, I couldn't find 'em :thumbdown ...Arepa Queen! :lol :notworthy :thumbup

yes they did. I think I remember seeing Arepa Queen there last year also but I'm not sure.

I remember about 10 years ago, they also used to have a kosher food stand called Sara's which sold falafel and other middle Eastern foods.