MLB.tv - MOZAIC

Cambridge Marlin

• 3 weeks later...

dont think it works today.

i clicked on the marlins game and didnt see any options to go mosaic

Me either. Must be in the works.

It was supposely coming 'Mid April' but yet another deadline was 'oops missed' without any word, they were going to release it mid-week of the week of the 18th from what some reports were saying, but obviously it didnt make it and now it just says 'Available soon' .. the guy on the phone said last week would be the date, great date .. except their support sucks. I sent them two emails, ranging over a month ago and still no reply, phone took 45 minutes to get through. I'd heard the horror stories of 3+ hours, but if Mosaic isnt in but mid May when my monthly payment is due, I'm cancelling until they can get their crap straight.

Not sure if you guys saw, but ..

Monthly subscription with automatic renewal. Blackout restrictions apply. Use your MasterCard to purchase a monthly subscription of MLB.TV and receive the second month FREE. Offer valid from 12PM ET on 5/3/06 through 12PM ET 5/8/06.

I'm going to cancel my monthly sub (it would renew on the 9th anyway) and renew manually through their website with my Paypal MasterCard (hope that works) and get a free month.

Did anyone try to get in with this deal if they have a current sub? I was told that, even though my sub renews 5/9 (a day late) that I would still get the free month, that only goes if you are a new customer, but it didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about.

Edit: She also stated they're getting tons of calls about MOSAIC, but there is no new information as of yet.

Tomm is the last morning to call, by noon. They were pretty easy, took 5 minutes to get in and another 5 to get it all fixed out for them, I don't even have to sub for another month as they gave me my free month THIS month (may) so I can cancel next month and just pay 15 for the first two months, pretty awesome.

Beta testing it, I assumed it's a public beta test. They emailed me.

I never get these emails. Bleh.

Hows the quality Admin?

Also, did they send you a special link and possibly a special login, or did you login via the MLB.TV webpage like usual? Just curious, since I haven't logged in for a few nights (since they screwed up my billing)