Corporate sponsorship

poptart

That's already part of the team contribution.

I was going to mention that that was probably taken into account in the annual payments the Marlins offered. Anyone know what the offered payments were? I would imagine somewhere in the 2-2.5 mil/year range...

so the team already has a company that said they'd contribute? do you know which company?

probably not a particular company, but its pretty reliable that naming rights will get you 2.5-3 mil per year, so its not hard to guesstimate the numbers based on that.

Guest Festa

That's already part of the team contribution.

I was going to mention that that was probably taken into account in the annual payments the Marlins offered. Anyone know what the offered payments were? I would imagine somewhere in the 2-2.5 mil/year range...

so the team already has a company that said they'd contribute? do you know which company?

probably not a particular company, but its pretty reliable that naming rights will get you 2.5-3 mil per year, so its not hard to guesstimate the numbers based on that.

That number could be higher, considering the some estimates have the Mets fetching as much as $10M a year on their new digs.

That number could be higher, considering the some estimates have the Mets fetching as much as $10M a year on their new digs.

I think the Astros get like 5 mil per for Minute Maid. I'm just saying that the majority of naming rights deals are in that range, so that's a safe estimate to use. It's a number you can use without having a specific deal in mind.