Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UDB hearings

Featured Replies

Cape, what channel is MDTV over the air? I have a dish here, no cable.

Cape, what channel is MDTV over the air? I have a dish here, no cable.

 

I would try WLRN-17...but I don't think they may have it on the main channel. Try streaming audio.

Katy not liking Application #20.

 

Application #20 moving on....

Roll Call....

Application #20 passes 12-1

 

Application #21 is up now....still waiting for #5.

 

#21 moving on.......Commissioners are now going to squabble about #21.

Last call coming for #22....looks like Katy is in a good mood today.

 

still being heard

 

I meant 21...sorry

did start at 9am or 10am?

 

Morning at 9:30 I believe.

 

I will be back shortly...keep on the watch guys!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.