Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Come on... Cepicky????

Featured Replies

When you have a 14 million dollar payroll, you're not going to get a team full of guys who hit .300 and play great defense, there will always be weaknesses.

I think Cepicky is clearly a better player than Aguila. What has Aguila ever proven? I mean, ever? He is Eric Owens all over again... gets playing time, for what reason? He is a 5th OFer and always will be. Cepicky has done a lot more in the minors with less AB's... Why wouldn't he get a shot?

 

Hell, I'd like to see Cepicky in right, Aguila in center, and Helms in left, but that's just me.

Playing Helms and Cepicky? I'd rather develop Abercrombie and Willingham. Helms is awesome off the bench just like Aguila but he will never be a starter either. Both will be career backups.

I think Cepicky is clearly a better player than Aguila. What has Aguila ever proven? I mean, ever? He is Eric Owens all over again... gets playing time, for what reason? He is a 5th OFer and always will be. Cepicky has done a lot more in the minors with less AB's... Why wouldn't he get a shot?

 

Hell, I'd like to see Cepicky in right, Aguila in center, and Helms in left, but that's just me.

 

not like it really matters, but Aguila has far superior minor league numbers and has more upside than Cepicky. Where do you come up with this crap bro?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.