Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Picture Thread

Featured Replies

QUOTE(KJC @ Dec 15 2003, 6:50 PM)

what pictures are YOU talking about?

 

you know...

 

THE pictures :shifty

QUOTE(DurableTear @ Dec 15 2003, 10:32 PM)

QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Dec 15 2003, 10:30 PM)

THE pictures :shifty

 

Those are classified documents...

is that supposed to mean I can't show anyone?

 

whoops :whistle

QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Dec 15 2003, 10:34 PM)

QUOTE(DurableTear @ Dec 15 2003, 10:32 PM)

QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Dec 15 2003, 10:30 PM)

THE pictures? :shifty

 

Those are classified documents...

is that supposed to mean I can't show anyone?

 

whoops :whistle

ahhhhh! Admin and Adam are screwed... Their marriage was in those files...

Their marriage files are the least worst documents I found in there :plain

 

Wait til you see the pictures!

 

Let's just say I look at Admin in a different light now (I already expected it from Adam :whistle )

QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Dec 15 2003, 10:43 PM)

Let's just say I look at Admin in a different light now (I already expected it from Adam :whistle )

 

All I know is the "marriage" was in there. But I never borthered looking at the photos, KJC was the one who "enjoyed" the photos... Admin and Adam like to experiment with "things."

Well geez, it sounds like everybody has seen the documents!

 

Not my fault :plain

I am ignoring the Pudge comments.....seriously....it's getting annoying.

QUOTE(Ramp @ Dec 15 2003, 10:19 PM)

Pudge who?

 

I thought his name was Fudge!??!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Greedy Fudge....

i shouldve known about pudge when he refused to talk to me about an extension because he said i gave him an "insulting" offer in wsb 2k3. i ended up giving him 45 BP's, thankfully i got a Yankee type budget

QUOTE(DurableTear @ Dec 15 2003, 7:49 PM)

QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Dec 15 2003, 10:43 PM)

Let's just say I look at Admin in a different light now (I already expected it from Adam :whistle )

 

All I know is the "marriage" was in there. But I never borthered looking at the photos, KJC was the one who "enjoyed" the photos... Admin and Adam like to experiment with "things."

dude, its still a shame what they did to that dog... :D

 

he was "Larried" and "Hitlered" to say the least... :whistle

Fudge Budge Gudge Rudge Hudge Judge Mudge Sudge Cudge

Zudge Audge Uudge Dudge Xudge Wudge Qudge Fudge Budge

Gudge Rudge Hudge Judge Mudge Sudge Cudge Zudge Audge

Uudge Dudge Xudge Wudge Qudge Fudge Budge Gudge Rudge

Hudge Judge Mudge Sudge Cudge Zudge Audge Uudge Dudge

Xudge Wudge Qudge Fudge Budge Gudge Rudge Hudge Judge

Mudge Sudge Cudge Zudge Audge Uudge Dudge Xudge Wudge

Qudge Fudge Budge Gudge Rudge Hudge Judge Mudge Sudge

Cudge Zudge Audge Uudge Dudge Xudge Wudge Qudge Fudge

Budge Gudge Rudge Hudge Judge Mudge Sudge Cudge Zudge

Audge Uudge Dudge Xudge Wudge Qudge

 

 

 

Rodriguez

 

:w00t :lol

QUOTE(KJC @ Dec 16 2003, 12:00 AM)

QUOTE(DurableTear @ Dec 15 2003, 7:49 PM)

QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Dec 15 2003, 10:43 PM)

Let's just say I look at Admin in a different light now (I already expected it from Adam? :whistle )

 

All I know is the "marriage" was in there. But I never borthered looking at the photos, KJC was the one who "enjoyed" the photos... Admin and Adam like to experiment with "things."

dude, its still a shame what they did to that dog... :D

 

he was "Larried" and "Hitlered" to say the least... :whistle

That dog will never ever be able to live in peace again...

QUOTE(KJC @ Dec 16 2003, 1:25 AM)

who wants to see the DurableTear + Paris Hilton Video?

:cool

 

I was going to release that in 4 weeks. :lol

too late...

 

shes a slut, i hope you used protection... and by protection i mean a tazer :lol

DT.....I can't believe you'd stoop that low.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.