Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ricky Williams might play in Canada

Featured Replies

In Todays Miami Herald.........

 

I think it would be good for him so he can stay sharp instead on sitting on the couch watching oprah.......

I'd prefer him to just take it easy and work out. No sense taking a beating in the CFL.

All this time off may make it harder to get back into playing shape, but it also means he'll come back with the beatings of a 28 year old instead of 30

Hopefully there is a drug policy! :lol The guys is done and wont play for the Dolphins again.. point blank

Hopefully there is a drug policy! :lol The guys is done and wont play for the Dolphins again.. point blank

 

He already said he wants to play in 2007.

Get this waste out of your organization.

 

:rolleyes:

 

It's a real shame we don't have a runningback to replace him. We're screwed!

 

:plain

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

 

Because it wasn't weed.

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

 

He plays hard. I can't knock him. He also indirectly got us out of the Wannstache era, for which I am eternally grateful.

OK, suit yourselves. I think he's getting too much grace, but that's my humble opinion.

Hopefully there is a drug policy! :lol The guys is done and wont play for the Dolphins again.. point blank

 

He already said he wants to play in 2007.

 

He wont be doing it in a Phins uni in my mind...

 

Get this waste out of your organization.

 

 

:thumbup

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

 

Because it wasn't weed.

what did it turn out to be?

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

 

 

 

Why should we be ashamed?

 

We are football fans, not the team owner or media relations outlet. I don't care if Ted Bundy is playing QB for the Dolphins, as long as he is putting the ball in the endzone.

Hopefully there is a drug policy! :lol The guys is done and wont play for the Dolphins again.. point blank

 

He already said he wants to play in 2007.

 

He wont be doing it in a Phins uni in my mind...

Where will he be doing it "in your mind"?

 

:rolleyes:

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

 

 

 

Why should we be ashamed?

 

We are football fans, not the team owner or media relations outlet. I don't care if Ted Bundy is playing QB for the Dolphins, as long as he is putting the ball in the endzone.

 

Compromising integrity to win ROCKS!!!! :thumbup :thumbup

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

 

Because it wasn't weed.

what did it turn out to be?

They haven't released anything. The lawyer was on LeBatard's radio show last week and said they weren't allowed to say what the substance was.

Good, crazies like him belong in Canada. Gives Ronnie Brown more playing time too.

 

 

 

 

:lol :lol

 

 

 

 

Hopefully there is a drug policy! :lol The guys is done and wont play for the Dolphins again.. point blank

 

He already said he wants to play in 2007.

 

He wont be doing it in a Phins uni in my mind...

Where will he be doing it "in your mind"?

 

:rolleyes:

 

Ummm.. not sure :lol just not with the Phins... Maybe he wont play in the NFL ever again :mischief

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

 

 

 

Why should we be ashamed?

 

We are football fans, not the team owner or media relations outlet. I don't care if Ted Bundy is playing QB for the Dolphins, as long as he is putting the ball in the endzone.

 

Compromising integrity to win ROCKS!!!! :thumbup :thumbup

Sean Taylor?

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

 

 

 

Why should we be ashamed?

 

We are football fans, not the team owner or media relations outlet. I don't care if Ted Bundy is playing QB for the Dolphins, as long as he is putting the ball in the endzone.

 

Compromising integrity to win ROCKS!!!! :thumbup :thumbup

 

Now we are worried about "compromising integritiy"?

 

I think you take the NFL a little too serious. Maybe you should write a letter to your local congressman.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.