Ricky Williams might play in Canada

El Guapo

Guest Fritz

Hopefully there is a drug policy! :lol The guys is done and wont play for the Dolphins again.. point blank

He already said he wants to play in 2007.

Guest Fritz

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

He plays hard. I can't knock him. He also indirectly got us out of the Wannstache era, for which I am eternally grateful.

I don't understand why Fins fans aren't ashamed of this guy ever wearing a Dolphins uniform.

Why should we be ashamed?

We are football fans, not the team owner or media relations outlet. I don't care if Ted Bundy is playing QB for the Dolphins, as long as he is putting the ball in the endzone.

Guest Fritz

Hopefully there is a drug policy! :lol The guys is done and wont play for the Dolphins again.. point blank

He wont be doing it in a Phins uni in my mind...

Where will he be doing it "in your mind"?

:rolleyes:

We are football fans, not the team owner or media relations outlet. I don't care if Ted Bundy is playing QB for the Dolphins, as long as he is putting the ball in the endzone.

Compromising integrity to win ROCKS!!!! :thumbup :thumbup

Because it wasn't weed.

what did it turn out to be?

They haven't released anything. The lawyer was on LeBatard's radio show last week and said they weren't allowed to say what the substance was.

Good, crazies like him belong in Canada. Gives Ronnie Brown more playing time too.

:lol :lol

He wont be doing it in a Phins uni in my mind...

Where will he be doing it "in your mind"?

:rolleyes:

Ummm.. not sure :lol just not with the Phins... Maybe he wont play in the NFL ever again :mischief

Guest Fritz

Sean Taylor?

Now we are worried about "compromising integritiy"?

I think you take the NFL a little too serious. Maybe you should write a letter to your local congressman.