New X3 Clip

Guest Guest

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, web@youtube.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.youtube.com Port 80

hot

Guest Guest

Thats weird. Thats the link from another site I used to get to it.

This one has a preview of the Iceman/Pyro throwdown, a missle phasing through Shadowcat/Iceman, Storm spinning with lightning going everywhere, and the climactic battle starting with Wolverine getting the first hit.

Guest Guest

I am personally looking forward to the X-Men(who, by my count...at that time and place would be Shadowcat, Iceman, Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, and Rogue...possibly Jubilee, and M if she isn't with Magneto) fighting the army of mutants that sided with Magneto.

And when Cyclops comes back to the fight, all hell will break lose. Concussive energy blasts for everyone.

I always loved in the comics when Cyclops got pissed.

Guest Guest

Thats interesting...mine is Havok aka Alex Summers, Cyclops brother...altho, Cannonball and Husk are also among my favorites.

I've also always tried to absorb the discrepency in power output and prominence. Havok is extremely powerful, much more than Scott, yet Scott's dna is more condusive to more powerful offspring...thats part of the X-Men lore I've never understood.

Havok is one of my favorites, but always misused (he's usually the first one to join up with the bad guys for a greater cause, at least during the Genosha stuff, and ALWAYS the first to get knocked out).

However, none, in my opinion, beats Madrox the Multiple Man. I haven't read any of his solo stuff, but when used right he's probably my favorite one.

Guest Guest

Ahh Havok was amnesiac on Genosha. And he was playing the Dark Beast. As for temporarially siding with Madaylne during Inferno, that lasted like 3 pages.

He's never really turned bad.

I reeeally hope Brett Ratner doesn't screw this movie up. The 2nd one was a nice steady improvement on the first. Don't take a step back.

Don't talk shite, he's family.

:mad :mad :mad :mad

And if you are worried about him being able to put out quality ideas and direction, look no further than (quite possibly) the best current TV show, Prison Break.

:lol

I didn't specifically say anything bad about him.... the whole X-Men franchise is just so cool, I hope it meets expectations. I was just as worried about the 1st and the 2nd one. And now switching to a new director I'm nervous once again.

If the trailers are any indication, I won't have to worry.

Guest Fritz

I reeeally hope Brett Ratner doesn't screw this movie up. The 2nd one was a nice steady improvement on the first. Don't take a step back.

And if you are worried about him being able to put out quality ideas and direction, look no further than (quite possibly) the best current TV show, Prison Break.

Oh c'mon. The guy has never tackled anything near the caliber of X-Men.

Rush Hour and it's sequel(s)? Money Talks? After the Sunset? Red Dragon? The Family Man?

He has a damn good reason for being skeptical.

Guest Guest

I say wait till it comes out to pass judgement. Singer was great but he bailed. And so far, the previews look amazing.

Keep the faith.

Oh c'mon. The guy has never tackled anything near the caliber of X-Men.

Rush Hour and it's sequel(s)? Money Talks? After the Sunset? Red Dragon? The Family Man?

He has a damn good reason for being skeptical.

He does music videos too and executive produces Prison Break

:mischief

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.