O.J. Simpson Pulls White Bronco Prank on 'Juiced'

^_^

O.J. Simpson Pulls White Bronco Prank on 'Juiced'

Friday, May 12, 2006

LOS ANGELES ? In a scene from his new candid-camera program "Juiced," O.J. Simpson pulls a prank involving the infamous white Bronco, drawing criticism from the family of a man he was accused of killing.

As part of the pay-per-view show, Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lot and boasts to a prospective buyer that he made the vehicle famous, according to a segment aired Thursday on "Inside Edition."

"It was good for me ? it helped me get away," Simpson said, referring to the slow-speed, televised police chase that preceded his 1994 arrest on charges of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

Goldman's father, Fred, told "Inside Edition" he found Simpson's comment "morally reprehensible."

Simpson was acquitted of murder. A civil jury later held him liable for the deaths and ordered him to pay $33.5 million to the Brown and Goldman families.

Much of that judgment remains unpaid.

"Any money that he makes, I hope, will go to satisfy the multimillion dollar judgment made against him in the civil case," said Brown family attorney Gloria Allred.

The hour-long program is airing on pay-per-view this month, and a DVD offering uncensored material will be made available soon, "Juiced" executive producer Rick Mahr told The Associated Press.

Other practical jokes include Simpson disguised as an Elvis impersonator, a vagabond selling oranges for money and an elderly man leading a Bingo game.

Simpson was not paid for the program, Mahr said.

"Basically O.J. Simpson has decided to do this because he wants to do it, and he wanted to have fun with it," Mahr said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195258,00.html

OJ's been getting pretty bold these past couple of weeks. Before the Kentucy Derby he talked about how was picking the horse Lawyer Ron because lawyers had been good to him. And that if there were a horse named Lawyer Johnnie, he'd bet the house on it.

I can't believe he's gloating about the whole thing now. If I were one of the victims' relatives, I seriously think I'd be looking to shoot his ass right now.

OJ's been getting pretty bold these past couple of weeks. Before the Kentucy Derby he talked about how was picking the horse Lawyer Ron because lawyers had been good to him. And that if there were a horse named Lawyer Johnnie, he'd bet the house on it.

I can't believe he's gloating about the whole thing now. If I were one of the victims' relatives, I seriously think I'd be looking to shoot his ass right now.

Then they'd be no better than him, if he is in fact a murderer.

I always find it interesting that people call OJ a murderer even though he got off.

I mean, it's possible he is, the evidence seems overwhelming. And yet a jury made him innocent, so he isn't even a murderer.

I'll bet if he wanted some money he'd find some publications that printed OJ and murderer in the same sentence and sue the pants off of 'em.

Yeah, but that's really besides the point. To hear this guy gloat about a loved one's death...I can't imagine how sh*tty that feels. I doubt the Goldmans and Nicole's relatives go around priding themselves on how they're better people than OJ. They're probably just completely miserable all the time. It was one thing when he got off and at least pretended he was innocent, but now he apparently feels comfortable enough to make the whole thing part of his schtick, like it's all just good for a laugh.

And, yeah, in response to your other point, he got off once...but he was found "liable" for the murders in a later trial, to the tune of $33 million or something like that. Your idea that the courts found him innocent isn't completely true.

Yeah, but that's really besides the point. To hear this guy gloat about a loved one's death...I can't imagine how sh*tty that feels. I doubt the Goldmans and Nicole's relatives go around priding themselves on how they're better people than OJ. They're probably just completely miserable all the time. It was one thing when he got off and at least pretended he was innocent, but now he apparently feels comfortable enough to make the whole thing part of his schtick, like it's all just good for a laugh.

And, yeah, in response to your other point, he got off once...but he was found "liable" for the murders in a later trial, to the tune of $33 million or something like that. Your idea that the courts found him innocent isn't completely true.

"Liable" isn't the same as guilty. Can't be tried for the same crime twice.

But, I hear you. He's being a dick.

Guest Juanky

He might be being a bit insensitive to the relatives of those who he was accused of murdering, but he's just having a little fun with his time in the legal system. If he wants to joke around but keep it minimal, then that's fine imo.

As far as the civil court, so what if he was found liable. In the eyes of the law he's innocent and nothing will ever change that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.