Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted

Featured Replies

Great arm; great defense; great speed; nice pop; better eye; higher average...

 

He may be 26, but I think he could be our CF of the future!

reggie has already tied the production of homeruns for Centerfield for the marlins of the last few years :)

 

Uggla needs 2 HR to become the Marlins Career 2B for most homeruns in a season

when was Reggie's 2nd HR. I know the 1st one was at CIN (a day game)...does he just like day games? BTW, I used to go to that ballpark, that is AT LEAST 420 feet there.

crap...I hate this 'new' MLB.tv crap, when they don't show the commercials :plain I like watching them! lol, oh, well they're (commercials) are back...ok they're gone now, lol...

I hate how when the commercials are about to come on, the damn volume increases

when was Reggie's 2nd HR. I know the 1st one was at CIN (a day game)...does he just like day games? BTW, I used to go to that ballpark, that is AT LEAST 420 feet there.

 

 

Washington.

Every day we have a new rookie come into the ROY talks. He still has to raise his average quite a bit, but he's on his way :lol

 

 

HanRam, Hammer, Uggla, Abs...

 

And Hermida is supposed to be the best of them all!!!!!!!!!

Turner Field is a nice park. I am guessing they added that big (HD)Tv in the last couple of years. But the fences on the lines aren't that far; to Centerish it's much farther.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.