Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quiz question

Featured Replies

I will admit that I knew that car answer. He also doesn't like ice cream....

 

 

I am still mad at him for not saying my name at the end. Whoever saw that knows what I am talking about :( . I have no luck with guys. :plain

 

LOL you have no luck with ballplayers it seems. At least you have set high goals :thumbup

I will admit that I knew that car answer. He also doesn't like ice cream....

 

 

I am still mad at him for not saying my name at the end. Whoever saw that knows what I am talking about :( . I have no luck with guys. :plain

 

LOL you have no luck with ballplayers it seems. At least you have set high goals :thumbup

 

 

Its sad when your Aunt is making you marry a baseball player. She says baseball player or bust :plain. I have my work cut out.

I will admit that I knew that car answer. He also doesn't like ice cream....

 

 

I am still mad at him for not saying my name at the end. Whoever saw that knows what I am talking about :( . I have no luck with guys. :plain

 

LOL you have no luck with ballplayers it seems. At least you have set high goals :thumbup

 

 

Its sad when your Aunt is making you marry a baseball player. She says baseball player or bust :plain. I have my work cut out.

Time to go practice my pitching skills.

 

:mischief

  • Author

The key might be to goto the rookie ball team when it starts up and catch the best looking prospect early.

Question:

 

Who isn't a little frightened by Holly?

 

 

*Removes all contact info to avoid getting killed*

  • Author

Ok new question. Adrian Gonzalez was one of the players traded for Urbina back in 03. Who were the other two?

 

Should be an easy one:)

The key might be to goto the rookie ball team when it starts up and catch the best looking prospect early.

 

 

:lol . My mom wants me to move to Greensboro because of the Hoppers :plain.

 

 

 

Question:

 

Who isn't a little frightened by Holly?

 

 

 

:kicknutz You should be scared.

 

 

 

1997 WS MVP... Who was it?

  • Author

Will Smith and Ryan Snare.

 

Who is the Marlins career leader in strikeouts?

  • Author

I should have said whether pitching or hitting, I guess we can do both:)

 

No to Gonzo.

So who is the Marlin that has struck out the most?

 

I don't know the answer by the way...my guess is Preston Wilson

Who is the career leader in batting average for the Marlins?

 

 

Luis Castillo?

I think it's actually JP.

 

But I guess it depends on the PAs.

 

My guess is JP too, Castillo was here for too long and the first years his AVG wasn't that high.

 

So who is the Marlin that has struck out the most?

 

I don't know the answer by the way...my guess is Preston Wilson

 

 

I was lost with this one and had to look it up but I won't say it since it is kind of difficult and I wasn't expecting that answer. No, it is not Preston Wilson. Wilson is #5. Interesting thought.

  • Author

So who is the Marlin that has struck out the most?

 

I don't know the answer by the way...my guess is Preston Wilson

 

 

******** (answer edited out!) Preston might have the worse figure per AB (I haven't checked).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.