Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Might wanna put on ESPN

Featured Replies

:plain

 

That was it?

 

 

I was surprised, they were talking about the Marlins longer than usual.

I am glad we got some time on BBTN. Before we got nothing. Uggla's 2 homers would never have been on "Touch them all". So maybe they are discovering us. :mischief

Damn I miss it, anyone can give me the summary?

 

 

:plain

 

That was it?

 

 

I was surprised, they were talking about the Marlins longer than usual.

I wonder how much air time do the Marlins get yearly before 2003. Without counting the usual 3 seconds daily game result.

Lol you didn't miss much. One guy commented on how nice of a homer Uggla hit, and K.R. just said "The Marlins still play in the majors and they've got some talent" Thats about it.

I waited 45 minutes before they finally covered the game-we are still an afterthought. No one commented but on the Sunday night game, about the 7th inning, John Miller spent about what seemed 15 minutes on the Marlins and the young talented team. Just kept talking positive and Joe Morgan was doing his usual, uh huh, yea they got talent, uh huh-snore. Go John Miller.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.