Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBTN Stadium feature?

Featured Replies

I havent been watching much of Baseball Tonight this season...because, well, I'm a Marlins fan...but anyways, I saw a bit tonight and noticed a feature on Safeco Field where theyre apparently highlighting all 30 MLB stadiums for 30 days...just wondering if Dolphin Stadium has already passed? Does anyone know when it might come up? Or are they gonna skip it entirely since, you know, the Marlins play there... :plain

I havent been watching much of Baseball Tonight this season...because, well, I'm a Marlins fan...but anyways, I saw a bit tonight and noticed a feature on Safeco Field where theyre apparently highlighting all 30 MLB stadiums for 30 days...just wondering if Dolphin Stadium has already passed? Does anyone know when it might come up? Or are they gonna skip it entirely since, you know, the Marlins play there... :plain

 

 

Yea I know what your talking about man, I have caught maybe 3-4 stadiums so im not sure if they did Dolphin Stadium or if they will even do it...

They are featuring baseball stadium...when has Dolphin Stadium ever been a Baseball Stadium?!!

 

 

Stadiums that baseball is played in... :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.