June 17, 200620 yr Author All we need is to take one more from the Jays and no one can deny that this is a really good ballclub. This has been one of the most exciting years for the Marlins so far.
June 17, 200620 yr :lol @ the thread title. Yeah this is completely awesome. Other than the National League version of the Yankees (the Mets), we are the hottest team in the NL. Sucks that the game isnt on TV tommorow though.....sucks even worse that I have MLB Extra Innings and I still wont be able to watch it. :thumbdown I would go to the game but I went on Tues and Im on baby duty tommorow. The Marlins Rock The House!
June 17, 200620 yr I am happy we took one :lol .. but I am going to be greedy and say take another. screw that bring the broom :whistle
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.