June 24, 200620 yr NHL goalie Jose Theodore is said to have been dumped by his long-time girlfriend and mother of his daughter after an apparent tryst with celebrity heiress Paris Hilton. Mr. Theordore and Ms. Hilton were spotted holding hands at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday, prompting gossips to wonder what his girlfriend of eight years, Stephanie Cloutier, might think. The TQS French-language television network reported Ms. Cloutier kicked the Colorado Avalanche player out of their Montreal home upon learning of the alleged affair, The Canadian Press reported. Mr. Theodore, 29, visited his daughter, Romi, who was born prematurely, in the neonatal ward of a Montreal hospital following his weekend in Toronto. Ms. Hilton and Mr. Theodore were seen embracing at a restaurant and partying at Club Ultra. In a 2006 interview with NHL columnist Admin Wigge, Mr. Theodore said he had many pictures of his girlfriend and daughter with him in Denver. "I have pictures and a video, and it's always fun to look at them. When I look at the pictures, I feel like I am actually there. Looking at my girlfriend and daughter remind me that I have responsibilities to them that I didn't have before." Witnesses say Ms. Hilton, 25, chatted with Mr. Theodore, a native of Laval, Que., at the Courthouse in Toronto before leaving together. The pair showed up at another club and partied until the wee hours of Monday. "They were clearly into each other," an eyewitness reported. Earlier in the evening, Ms. Hilton said she was relishing the single life. http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/st...1124688&k=96896
June 24, 200620 yr NHL goalie Jose Theodore is said to have been dumped by his long-time girlfriend and mother of his daughter after an apparent tryst with celebrity heiress Paris Hilton. Mr. Theordore and Ms. Hilton were spotted holding hands at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday, prompting gossips to wonder what his girlfriend of eight years, Stephanie Cloutier, might think. The TQS French-language television network reported Ms. Cloutier kicked the Colorado Avalanche player out of their Montreal home upon learning of the alleged affair, The Canadian Press reported. Mr. Theodore, 29, visited his daughter, Romi, who was born prematurely, in the neonatal ward of a Montreal hospital following his weekend in Toronto. Ms. Hilton and Mr. Theodore were seen embracing at a restaurant and partying at Club Ultra. In a 2006 interview with NHL columnist Admin Wigge, Mr. Theodore said he had many pictures of his girlfriend and daughter with him in Denver. "I have pictures and a video, and it's always fun to look at them. When I look at the pictures, I feel like I am actually there. Looking at my girlfriend and daughter remind me that I have responsibilities to them that I didn't have before." Witnesses say Ms. Hilton, 25, chatted with Mr. Theodore, a native of Laval, Que., at the Courthouse in Toronto before leaving together. The pair showed up at another club and partied until the wee hours of Monday. "They were clearly into each other," an eyewitness reported. Earlier in the evening, Ms. Hilton said she was relishing the single life. http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/st...1124688&k=96896 I wonder if they know Dan Cloutier.
June 24, 200620 yr Man, who hasn't this girl gone out with? Just Das, I think. I'm not so sure. I could have SWORE I saw them sitting courtside (her treat, of course) at the final game of the Spurs/Mavs series.
June 24, 200620 yr Man, who hasn't this girl gone out with? Just Das, I think. I'm not so sure. I could have SWORE I saw them sitting courtside (her treat, of course) at the final game of the Spurs/Mavs series. Well, that settles it, she's gone out with everyone. :lol
June 25, 200620 yr Author Man, who hasn't this girl gone out with? Just Das, I think. That's a damn underrated pwn right there.
June 25, 200620 yr *still trying to figure out what the big fu*king deal is with her.* She's a billionaire. She's not super hot, I personally think she's a butterface, but her body... I dunno. I don't dig the head, the voice, the mind, but I think she's pretty toned even if she has the fake tan working. I'd put up with her for a percentage of that loot and so she could show me what constitutes itself as a billionaire's good time.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.